Stealing pets

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
If I leave my wallet on a park bench, in a busy area, unattended, I wouldn't expect it to be there when I came back an hour later. Human nature is a shitty thing. This is a game where people spend hours or days making 500k+. You can't really complain when it's presented to them in the form of a pet with an AFK owner.

Sure it might not be nice, but the joy of life is diversity.

Learn. Move on. Don't make the same mistake again.
Sometimes they kill you before luring your pet.

Turner13

Grandmaster
Sometimes they kill you before luring your pet.

If I was murdered in a park and my wallet was left on the park bench, in a busy area, unattended, I wouldn't expect it to be there when I came back an hour later. It would be my own fault for not using a ball of wallet summoning.

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
If I was murdered up in a park n' mah wallet was left on tha park bench, up in a funky-ass busy area, unattended, I wouldn't expect it ta be there when I came back a minute later n' shit. It would be mah own fault fo' not rockin a funky-ass bizzle of wallet summoning.
>murdered in a park
>came back an hour later

You were suggesting that they are always afk.
I can tell you're looking to argue though..

1419721027.jpg

Salt Life

Adept
But the original comment was TBA is stealing pets so I wanted to make it clear none of those ppl are in TBA. People might get the wrong idea. That is easily done in this game..

Dryad

Apprentice
Lol I live on that island, just because I saw what happened doesnt mean I was trying to trap your pets, was just spectating. Thanks :D