The Official UO Forever Real Life Picture Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mango

Grandmaster
Recently cut my hair to fulfill my dreams of looking like a little boy.

o1MWN2X.png

Daniel$

Neophyte
Me enyojing life

29cxngy.jpg

Me, myself and my fat Belly

Kalmar Castle in background, built in the 15th centuary i think. I live pretty close.
:)

vztvf8.jpg

Me and my girlfriend!
And i just now noticed the guy in the background, luls (?) :D
2igk5zp.jpg

Decreamos

Grandmaster
Hi! Im WIz, Oakland, Box....those are my mains. I'm PSB by heart but have joined up with PCH/TC as Messremb is one of my great friends and it's always a good time with him and his crew!

This picture is five years old. It's of me and my son.

IMG_3193.jpg

This picture I wanted to post on Veterans Day but the forums were down. Then I was going to yesterday but was at work all day :/

MewithM203.jpg

LET'S MAKE SOME GRASS GROW!!!!!!!

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Alright I wasn't gonna because I didn't want all the ladies to wet themselves but here it is:

Deadpool.face_.jpg

Ladies, if you could be courteous and respectful in all the PMs you will all send me, I'd appreciate it. I am not just some hot piece of meat, I am a human being.

amonseti

Grandmaster
Alright I wasn't gonna because I didn't want all the ladies to wet themselves but here it is:

Deadpool.face_.jpg

Ladies, if you could be courteous and respectful in all the PMs you will all send me, I'd appreciate it. I am not just some hot piece of meat, I am a human being.
fap-now-th_2.jpg

On a side note: you all have any idea how difficult it was to find this meme while at work .. if my history gets reviewed its going to show "SFW Fapping , masturbating" I can only imagine what the thoughts generated would result in ... ohh lord ..

amonseti

Grandmaster
Hi, I'm Wade.

no no you need to improve on your pick up lines a little ..

Try something like ..
"Heya baby , I wish I were Winnie the Pooh ... So I could get my head stuck in yer honey hole "
Yes! yes. try that one, works every time ...

P.S please please gopro the vid b4 you do .. k thx good luck !

Deadpool

Grandmaster
no no you need to improve on your pick up lines a little ..

Try something like ..
"Heya baby , I wish I were Winnie the Pooh ... So I could get my head stuck in yer honey hole "
Yes! yes. try that one, works every time ...

P.S please please gopro the vid b4 you do .. k thx good luck !

You need to lie down.

Status
Not open for further replies.