The Official UO Forever Real Life Picture Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mango

Grandmaster
kfa30aqf3

Last edited by a moderator:

ShinPi

Grandmaster
seta6y6u.jpg
[/IMG]
My son my ol lady left arm and I hahah lil baseball action before we go home and get on uo good times
Well almost see her arm hahaha and you should've Seen the size of that tarantula hawk we seen tried to get a pic but had it on front cam accidental selfy instead we rock

TyraeL!

Master
I think it was a 38 special. if you look close you can see one of the holes. That one came out next to my spine, im just glad they didnt aim for my head. Boom! Headshot lol my buddy from guatemala got shot in his head twice but only skid his skull.

2gangsta4me

Radar Mile

Master
Oldest to newest:

hQZX0z4.jpg

on the left: Me at a music festival back in 2008. I pretended my girlfriend was pregnant to sneak those bags of wine in. Don't judge me lol

m6dyJly.jpg

AZq5OMT.jpg

YffjQPV.jpg

abpKaDv.jpg

back home post-military

edit: Slade Tempest, Slade Typhon, Faulinei, Jayden James

halygon

Grandmaster
Nimitz and Stennis, but I was stationed with the air wing. We just joined the ship for deployments
Ah.. Just asking because my brother was stationed on the Enterprise, which I rode the last tiger cruise on. Thought it would be weird if you had been on there at the same time as me.

Radar Mile

Master
Ah.. Just asking because my brother was stationed on the Enterprise, which I rode the last tiger cruise on. Thought it would be weird if you had been on there at the same time as me.

crazier things have happened hehe. The navy is a small place.

Diabolicbutterfly

Journeyman
Hi everyone! I'm new around these parts, as in I started playing today. While I'm new to UOF, I've been playing another large freeshard (uoforever) for 8 years and I started playing original UO December 25, 1997 (!!!!!!!!). It's great to see the game back in it's heyday with a lot of the newer stuff that enhanced gameplay!

My rig was stationed at pride this year. My partner (Work EMT partner) is gay and I'm a big ole' Lesbian. It worked out well.

The view in my 'office'

Last edited by a moderator:

Diabolicbutterfly

Journeyman
Haha, no I've never been much for murdering people. Stealing and/or blocking them in at dungeons so a mob kills them and I can loot their corpse? Maybe. :)

I don't know why but starting here has been more difficult in terms of getting things going. I guess having played for so long I know how to quickly GM all my characters I just lack the resources to do it all :p

Status
Not open for further replies.