WTS The Raffle Island!!!! UNREAL!!!

Cold Spoon

Grandmaster
Oookay.
So what is actually being sold here? How many out of the six plots are privately owned.
there are 12 Plots total. You will own 6 of the 12. You will own the best plots as well the Auction house. As well if there house ever drops the bums wont be able to squat any more.

Desi

Grandmaster
So let's break this down.
Owner of 'heart of the island' will control half of the available island plots. Furthermore he/she also has opportunity to acquire up to six more plots once the plebs currently occupying these spots move out.

Then what's deal with auction house?

tankian

Grandmaster
just because we dont play with you doesnt mean we are inactive idiot

im sure as hell not selling my plot on the island
You dont play, only reason you refresh your house is to piss off the island owner, you, sommer and the rest of you clearly stated that b4 your inactivity. And all you guys surely share account info letting the other log on and refresh the house in fear of the new housing decay rules where the owner needs to refresh after a number of weeks, @Shane you need to look into this, you will see each others ips logging in on other accounts.

Also the owner needs to be able to charge rent just like a vendor rental if he wants.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hydro

Grandmaster
You dont play, only reason you refresh your house is to piss off the island owner, you, sommer and the rest of you clearly stated that b4 your inactivity. And all you guys surely share account info letting the other log on and refresh the house in fear of the new housing decay rules where the owner needs to refresh after a number of weeks, @Shane you need to look into this, you will see each others ips logging in on other accounts.

Also the owner needs to be able to charge rent just like a vendor rental if he wants.
only I play my account period where your making shit up now to try to get gms on your side

feel free to check my ips ban me if anyone but me logs on my accounts ill even give ya the names of all 3 of my accounts to eppy or shane

i bought the plot back before this * owned the island i dont owe him shit I use this house to have fun with house deco and I dont plan to sell or let it fall anytime soon

I only posted on here to tell the buyer to beware of this morons scams trying to say he owns the whole island

feel free to post where i said anywhere that
1) im inactive
2) that i only refresh the house to piss the island owner off

end of the day I own the plot and i play so go kick fucking rocks, I play when I have time to play and just because im not on every day anymore doesnt mean you or anyone has right to try to take my shit because your sad I own it

Last edited by a moderator:

David Bowie

Neophyte
So much butt hurt on this forum from people who are not even interested buying the island

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Messremb

Grandmaster
only I play my account period where your making shit up now to try to get gms on your side

feel free to check my ips ban me if anyone but me logs on my accounts ill even give ya the names of all 3 of my accounts to eppy or shane

i bought the plot back before this * owned the island i dont owe him shit I use this house to have fun with house deco and I dont plan to sell or let it fall anytime soon

I only posted on here to tell the buyer to beware of this morons scams trying to say he owns the whole island

feel free to post where i said anywhere that
1) im inactive
2) that i only refresh the house to piss the island owner off

end of the day I own the plot and i play so go kick fucking rocks, I play when I have time to play and just because im not on every day anymore doesnt mean you or anyone has right to try to take my shit because your sad I own it

you may not share accounts but many others on the island do, as well as having more that 3 accounts and 3 houses.

the only reason you own a plot on the island is @Bromista sold it to you to spite me, i offered him 5 mil for it and he sold it to you for 1.5.

the current owner has control of the island, only he can place houses on the island. he has not claimed he owns all the plots once in this thread.

Thanks for bringing more drama to the forums.

Messremb

Grandmaster
So much butt hurt on this forum from people who are not even interested buying the island

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you contacted me a month ago looking to sell your plot, why do you even care?

just use this as an opportunity to get some sweet UO riches for a plot you paid 750k for.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I would think a current resident of the island, past intentions of selling their plot or no, has a lot of reason to care. More reason than someone who does not currently live on the island.

Stamping feet and/or crying foul regarding current residents of the island simply looks petty. Contact staff with your concerns, Caprail has them on speed dial allegedly so...