Trinsic Invasion 24/10/2015

dobber

Grandmaster
I have never been outscored at certain champs when i stay from start to finish on my berserker, never. some champs definitely favor dexxers...especially when there are many tamers and provokers.

If you are crying about tamers winning at champ spawns...do something about it in game. Tamers are pretty vulnerable to luring tons of mobs at them unless they are staying very close to each other, and if they are they arent farming very efficiently. Or just kill them/their pets. This game is too much whine lately. If you're complaining about not getting top score and you picked defensive meta dexxer, you're pathetic.

GimpCent

Grandmaster
Nothing including combat is pre trammal and hasn't been since I started here.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

"further alternate your pretrammel players" - GimpCent Oct 26th, 2015

It would be most unwise to ignore my pre trammels community's rather sizable portion of the server

Last edited by a moderator:

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
I have never been outscored at certain champs when i stay from start to finish on my berserker, never. some champs definitely favor dexxers...especially when there are many tamers and provokers.

If you are crying about tamers winning at champ spawns...do something about it in game. Tamers are pretty vulnerable to luring tons of mobs at them unless they are staying very close to each other, and if they are they arent farming very efficiently. Or just kill them/their pets. This game is too much whine lately. If you're complaining about not getting top score and you picked defensive meta dexxer, you're pathetic.

Yet you whine when people ask for additional content in game.

Bradley could come in at last level of a champ and outscore you on your zerker. Zerker does not have top ability for champ score not by a long shot.

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
Pokedragons go above and beyond ANYTHING ever added on osi including greater dragons by a shitton.

The skills base is strong but without the many artifacts,item attributes like swing speed increase, life/mana steal, hit/defense chance inc these skills alone aren't over the too but will bring in more balance, and options to fight on the "tamer server"

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

And since tamers did put a lot of time and money into making their pokedragons its not fair to nerf them. Instead it makes more sense to add additional content for other classes.