Weapons with properties?

Young Star

Grandmaster
Now that this thread has derailed into a hit chance mechanics debate I will pile on. I think whatever RNG that is being used is too streaky. Not all RNGs are created equal.

Cheapsuit

Master
The dexxers who have no problem with mages are the dexxers running around with gold runic weps. If no fireball lighting, then at least give us the option to bless one item so all dexxers can carry a gold runic. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cino

Master
as someone who mainly pvps with a dexer i find poison/alchy incredibly strong and don't have much problems 1v1 vs mages that don't use bandages

Malkraven

Grandmaster
The dexxers who have no problem with mages are the dexxers running around with gold runic weps. If no fireball lighting, then at least give us the option to bless one item so all dexxers can carry a gold runic. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

or stop being a tight * and run with unblessed gold runics they cost about 30k a wep and lets be honest bronze aint that bad either

item bless deed are the last thing this server needs unless u want everyone running round with blessed valorite weps.....

i watched a macer 2 shot @Vorax yesterday and he had runic armor on tell me how that is unbalanced?

wreckognize

Grandmaster
hes only assuming it does nothing in this regard because it's not supposed to matter if you eat or not in UO:R

but the fact is it only increases skill gain because it increases chance to hit and spell success rate