West Brit Bank Situation

EnviousGL

Grandmaster
Ok. Cramming everyone in that small room isn't good.
I'm all for switching to WBB over docks, it helps the server look busy.

You need to make it so the roof is also a safe zone- and perhaps even a basement level, or bigger roof area.

The building that is the big bank in Trinsic would be PERFECT for this zone, though I know we will never get out of Brit.

Also I already paged in on this, the entire area needs to be 'no clipping' or 'move free' zone. Having to drink a TR pot just to leave the bank is a bit nuts.

long story short

make roof also safezone - add no clipping/freemovement for the immediate fix.

Lexington

Grandmaster
Ok. Cramming everyone in that small room isn't good.
I'm all for switching to WBB over docks, it helps the server look busy.

You need to make it so the roof is also a safe zone- and perhaps even a basement level, or bigger roof area.

The building that is the big bank in Trinsic would be PERFECT for this zone, though I know we will never get out of Brit.

Also I already paged in on this, the entire area needs to be 'no clipping' or 'move free' zone. Having to drink a TR pot just to leave the bank is a bit nuts.

long story short

make roof also safezone - add no clipping/freemovement for the immediate fix.

^ This!

Cack

Grandmaster
Yeah you took a quite large area for trading and crammed it in a what 6x6 area...needs to be larger and mimic tje docks in the no stam loss when emtering/exiting. But if it isnt already this way....obviously no entering when flagged

andomin

Master
What if we broke off a portion of the top of WBB and made it a dueling pit, and made both the inside and upstairs of the bank to be the safe zone and trading zone. Then we closed off the docks except during tournaments.

The grassy area along the river could be a designated vendor moongate area.

And the bridge connecting Britain and the bloody fields could be the new guardhouse zone.

This would consolidate the server population into areas that are frequented by new players, condensing the server population so that our shard appears every bit as healthy as it is. Let's be real, no one smart is getting any items stolen at WBB bank. We might as well make it safer so that our population isn't so dispersed.

Swayze

Grandmaster
Agree 100% with this suggestion. It's also really annoying when people take rabbits and put them right at the door

Baby Blue

Master
Having to drink a TR pot just to leave the bank is a bit nuts..
I love this. Total refresh potion will be an essential item in your backpack. It's good for the economy bro.

I normally carry about 25 total refresh potions. Maybe you should do the same? =D

Last edited by a moderator:

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
Concur that the zone should extend to the roof, or maybe even some tiles from the building. But for now, removing the tables from inside the bank would help.

andomin

Master
Concur that the zone should extend to the roof, or maybe even some tiles from the building. But for now, removing the tables from inside the bank would help.

Tables on the inside are statics, removing them would require editing the map files.

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
I detect a hint of sarcasm -and exaggeration into false equivalency.

Having a safe trade zone around brit bank is nothing close to Trammelizing the shard. So please clam it. already. :rolleyes:

Just because we non-assholes recognize the need for allowing PKs, thieves, and the like to exist doesn't mean those choices shouldn't come with super-sucky restrictions and consequences.

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
Oh boo-hoo-hoo, there's a single building in the entire game world where you can't steal people's stuff.

I just feel so awful for you. :rolleyes:

Why don't you go try to pickpocket at a real life bank and see what happens.

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
I never said anything about stealing so don't assume why I'm against the safe zones. As I've said I think there should be safe zones for specific things. I'd like to see more interactive guards that won't give up until the target is hunted down. Don't think that I'm not on someones side.

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
Well what else is anyone supposed to think, as vaguely as you choose to clarify yourself.

Lay out your plan here in the suggestions and ideas forum, with specifics, rather than this obtuse approach.

*Then* we'll decide if it floats.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
WBB is terribad. This needs fixing, however it comes about. Cant decide? Bring back the docks. Didnt see it broken before we changed it...