What most PKs want...

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
...is PVP. The reason EQMS ever steps foot inside of a dungeon is because there is often no PVP elsewhere except dungeons. So if PVP is encouraged outside of dungeons, less blues will be PKd as the PVPers will be fighting eachother.

How do we encourage PVP outside of dungeon PKing? We promote factions. How do we promote factions? By making it so PVPers can people who faction can make gold from factioning. This can be done through the following:

1. Allow punkte to be turned in for items the same way event score is. Punkte has no bearing on tracking and thus is a purely cosmetic thing. If we allow punkte to be turned in for rare drops(cloth, wearables, other things exclusive to factioners) then people will without a doubt be more inclined to faction(for the same reason people are farming ettins, only thing most people give a fuck about is pixels).

2. Redo the sigil bonuses to make it worth while/fix the broken ones. RDA portal should only be enterable by those in the winning faction. The faction special farming drops should be increased to about 5% instead of .000001%. I know these have been revamped once or twice but the bonuses clearly arent enough to get people factioning.

3. Create a new faction sigil of control that if controlled for 5 minutes, hands out 500 silver every 30minutes per player. Put this in an area not in or near town. Watch how this becomes the newest/most constantly fought over point on the shard. Who the fuck in their right mind would go search for bards in dungeons when they know they can make money PVPing over this point.

To keep the PKs out of the dungeons, give PVP some love and get the PVP on this shard bumping.

Lord Hampton Royce

Grandmaster
1: i agree
2: i agree
3: im not sure about this one. the last thing we want is someone to have some stupid way to farm a shit ton of silver while not even logged in. 500 silver per half hour per player is a LOT of silver. just make it so that if you control the monolith you get like 100% increase in silver gain per factioner killer/enemy monster kill.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
There needs to be some way of making $ from faction PVPing... that is the ONLY way to get people to PVP here. Maybe 500 silver is too much every 30minutes... but the idea is a necessary one. 500 silver is what, 20k? Is 20k every 30minutes really that outrageous? PVMers can make that much money in half the time.

Its either this, or we have PVP groups looking for PVP and no where to reliably find it so they end up going through dungeons raping blues.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
i have nothing against the idea really but i think pks/pvpers are 2 diff types of players and previous faction revamps have proved alot of people will join for a short amount of time to try reap the pvm benifts then it will die out again and leave the same people in factions as we have always had.

pure pvpers -want to find fights and really dont give 2 shits about sigils/pvm bonus or rare cloth drops. (how many people go after sigils? i can count them on 1 hand)

Real red pkers - want to PK they dont care if its fair, then dont care if its bards they want to kill people and take control of someones shit be it champs/rda/spawn or just dry loot

pvmers - These are the people most of your ideas will be popular with (do you really want more pvmers to join factions?)

Overal the idea sounds great but i just dont know tbh and i think shane said he is done fucking with PVP cos we are all ungrateful bastards. i agree some money value to factions may drag some more players in are these the player u want in factions?.

IMO people should join factions cos they want to fight. not for no stat, not for gold/silver.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Why wouldnt you want as many people as possible in factions? The only way to achieve this is to allow people to make $ or rare items from factioning.

If there was a spot I could bring my guild to to make 500 silver per 30minutes from PVPing, I would PVP there all day.

PVPers, PKs, and PVM all are into making money and pixels... this system would attract lots of people to faction PVP.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Why wouldnt you want as many people as possible in factions? The only way to achieve this is to allow people to make $ or rare items from factioning.

If there was a spot I could bring my guild to to make 500 silver per 30minutes from PVPing, I would PVP there all day.

PVPers, PKs, and PVM all are into making money and pixels... this system would attract lots of people to faction PVP.

Look at half the factioners we have atm they have no intrest in pvp they just want bonus scrolls at champs.

Of all the points you make thou i think the gold/silver sigil is the best and would attract the right type of player and give people a place to go to find fights.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Look at half the factioners we have atm they have no intrest in pvp they just want bonus scrolls at champs

Either way, they will be forced to be at this sigil of silver for a period of time, if 3 minax were there trying to capture it and get silver, POWER wouldnt show up to try to fight them?

Here's what we want.

We want to you to come out to "Farm" like the bunch of pansies you are. And we want to murder all your asses and T-bag you with our magic butt hairs. That's what true PKs want.

This entire thread is non-sense. It might apply to a certain group of bored PvPers. But it won't affect the murderer counts in dungeons that much. Refer to PK Fix #1, that will get blue grieifers to put up or shut up. That'll reduce bs here.

PK Fix #2 to come after discussion on #1 is done.

Peace

Bobaganoosh

Master
...is PVP. The reason EQMS ever steps foot inside of a dungeon is because there is often no PVP elsewhere except dungeons. So if PVP is encouraged outside of dungeons, less blues will be PKd as the PVPers will be fighting eachother.

How do we encourage PVP outside of dungeon PKing? We promote factions. How do we promote factions? By making it so PVPers can people who faction can make gold from factioning. This can be done through the following:

1. Allow punkte to be turned in for items the same way event score is. Punkte has no bearing on tracking and thus is a purely cosmetic thing. If we allow punkte to be turned in for rare drops(cloth, wearables, other things exclusive to factioners) then people will without a doubt be more inclined to faction(for the same reason people are farming ettins, only thing most people give a fuck about is pixels).

2. Redo the sigil bonuses to make it worth while/fix the broken ones. RDA portal should only be enterable by those in the winning faction. The faction special farming drops should be increased to about 5% instead of .000001%. I know these have been revamped once or twice but the bonuses clearly arent enough to get people factioning.

3. Create a new faction sigil of control that if controlled for 5 minutes, hands out 500 silver every 30minutes per player. Put this in an area not in or near town. Watch how this becomes the newest/most constantly fought over point on the shard. Who the fuck in their right mind would go search for bards in dungeons when they know they can make money PVPing over this point.

To keep the PKs out of the dungeons, give PVP some love and get the PVP on this shard bumping.
Are you sure your a virgin? Some good ideas there. I like where your going with this...

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

if 3 minax were there trying to capture it and get silver, POWER wouldnt show up to try to fight them?

I think everyone here could agree that if it was only 3 minax they'd all have grey screens or flee to the closest house.

@GluttonySDS your Ideas suck. You don't promote anything but grief with how your guild operates.

Faction revamps wont do anything but waste staffs resources that could be better used on new pvm content that brings more players.

It is players that fuck up pvp, no amount of tweaks will solve it. When you have massive groups eb targ closest it deters people, same with chasing the blue beta males or the defeated blue COM over the entire map, it stops people from enjoying that aspect of the game. So really peoples ego over dying also fucks pvp.

Players need to be more stand up for good pvp to happen. And tbh target macros have ruined larger scale pvp to a big extent and virtually wiped out the viability of the dexer template, which doesn't help promote pvp either.

Kilike

Grandmaster
There needs to be some way of making $ from faction PVPing... that is the ONLY way to get people to PVP here. Maybe 500 silver is too much every 30minutes... but the idea is a necessary one. 500 silver is what, 20k? Is 20k every 30minutes really that outrageous? PVMers can make that much money in half the time.

Its either this, or we have PVP groups looking for PVP and no where to reliably find it so they end up going through dungeons raping blues.
No.. No there doesn't. Pvp with your shit pvp rules that you want added, but nope to all of these.
Pvp is about being better or in your case having more people, and killing others. That's what you get out of it. Not a way to farm gold.
If you weren't the largest zerg on the server you wouldn't think this way either, and no one is buying the " we just want to help not line our pockets and advantages more".

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
No.. No there doesn't. Pvp with your shit pvp rules that you want added, but nope to all of these.
Pvp is about being better or in your case having more people, and killing others. That's what you get out of it. Not a way to farm gold.
If you weren't the largest zerg on the server you wouldn't think this way either, and no one is buying the " we just want to help not line our pockets and advantages more".

If i wasnt in a large guild, I wouldnt be a ***** like you and cry and give up because im not a f@gg0t. Id make some friends, group up, and fight the people who were controlling the point and making the silver.

Kilike

Grandmaster
If i wasnt in a large guild, I wouldnt be a ***** like you and cry and give up because im not a f@gg0t. Id make some friends, group up, and fight the people who were controlling the point and making the silver.
Yet you're the ***** who cries every time you lose a fight. Hearing you spam for 10mins "no rdas for two weeks" after failing to raid someone was hilarious. You're also the same ***** who cant ever be found doing anything solo ever. Try harder.

Streets

Grandmaster
No PKs and pvpers want easy wins. Even in tournememts! Look at the last event we had tournememts and I can not tell you how many times when it came down to the last 2 and the winer was determined you hear a comment from the winner along the lines of "that took longer than it needed to be"

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Yet you're the ***** who cries every time you lose a fight. Hearing you spam for 10mins "no rdas for two weeks" after failing to raid someone was hilarious. You're also the same ***** who cant ever be found doing anything solo ever. Try harder.

Wtf are you on about? When do I cry when we lose a fight? We rarely lose and when we do, we hit the butler and try again.

Spam no RDAs for 2 weeks? What the fuck are you talking about?

You see what happens when theres no faction action because no one is incentivized to do factions, champs and RDAs and MOTM dungeons become the new PVP hotspots.

p.s.

You have been in "zerg" crews for the past 3 months and talk about solo? #affectedBlue

Kilike

Grandmaster
Wtf are you on about? When do I cry when we lose a fight? We rarely lose and when we do, we hit the butler and try again.

Spam no RDAs for 2 weeks? What the fuck are you talking about?

You see what happens when theres no faction action because no one is incentivized to do factions, champs and RDAs and MOTM dungeons become the new PVP hotspots.

p.s.

You have been in "zerg" crews for the past 3 months and talk about solo? #affectedBlue
Soo Synergy is considered a zerg now? Interesting. Non the less it doesn't effect me as I log on to solo pk for 30 mins if that due to no one being on and log.

You make these posts every couple of weeks complaining you have no one to fight. Here's an idea; stop recruiting and allying everyone. Not good enough? Break your guild in half and form another one.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Recruiting everyone? lol what? What other guild has a 200k barrier to entry: non

Allied to everyone? We have 1 guild we are allied to and its 4 Italian guys because I like their forum posts.

*S* is not allied to stank? I saw 20+ blues(*S*, STANK, and others) doing neira last night.... WOW WHAT A ZERG, LEMME MAKE FORUM POSTS CRYING ABOUT IT INSTEAD OF DOING SOMETHING IN GAME.

Trash players who join trash unorganized guilds led by incompetent leaders will always get shit on by the better/organized crews in UO. Get better, die trying, or keep crying #theCHOICEisYOURS

feature_image_1b.jpg

Kilike

Grandmaster
Recruiting everyone? lol what? What other guild has a 200k barrier to entry: non

Allied to everyone? We have 1 guild we are allied to and its 4 Italian guys because I like their forum posts.

*S* is not allied to stank? I saw 20+ blues(*S*, STANK, and others) doing neira last night.... WOW WHAT A ZERG, LEMME MAKE FORUM POSTS CRYING ABOUT IT INSTEAD OF DOING SOMETHING IN GAME.

Trash players who join trash unorganized guilds led by incompetent leaders will always get shit on by the better/organized crews in UO. Get better, die trying, or keep crying #theCHOICEisYOURS

feature_image_1b.jpg
Showing yet again how fucking ******** you are. Couldn't even bother reading the full post could you? Yes I'm in Synergy, yet I log in rarely anymore and when I do it's to go solo. I log in look for people to kill then log afterwards.

So again my guild tag doesn't really matter does it? Meanwhile though how many of those people do you see making forum posts complaining?

We get it you want more. Not necessary more pvp but more rewards for having the most members.

Argue that you aren't that big. Please it's funny. I'm not sure if your full ******** or if you've just been spewing this shit for do long you actually believe it now. When the owner calls you out and admits there's a problem maybe people should actually take that into consideration. I'm done with this thread though. Good luck scrub