What most PKs want...

Messremb

Grandmaster
I'm against all these ideas. Cause as the forums have shown us what pvpers really want is the ability to shit talk.

Here is my idea

Person with the most solo kills each week gets made a mod over the pvp forums and can send a server wide message once an hour.

Want to be the king of shit talk, Got to be able to solo pvp.

Would make for a very entertaining pvp forum.

K A Z

Grandmaster
I'm against all these ideas. Cause as the forums have shown us what pvpers really want is the ability to shit talk.

Here is my idea

Person with the most solo kills each week gets made a mod over the pvp forums and can send a server wide message once an hour.

Want to be the king of shit talk, Got to be able to solo pvp.

Would make for a very entertaining pvp forum.

now thats an incentive I like. I'd propaganda like Göbbels did back in '39.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Showing yet again how fucking ******** you are. Couldn't even bother reading the full post could you? Yes I'm in Synergy, yet I log in rarely anymore and when I do it's to go solo. I log in look for people to kill then log afterwards.

So again my guild tag doesn't really matter does it? Meanwhile though how many of those people do you see making forum posts complaining?

We get it you want more. Not necessary more pvp but more rewards for having the most members.

Argue that you aren't that big. Please it's funny. I'm not sure if your full ******** or if you've just been spewing this shit for do long you actually believe it now. When the owner calls you out and admits there's a problem maybe people should actually take that into consideration. I'm done with this thread though. Good luck scrub

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Like I said the folllowing crews are much larger than we are:

-TRIN/TBA/TSE alliance
-STANK/*S* alliance
-PCH/T^C alliance

So if numbers are the issue, these zergs are the biggest offenders on UOF.