What Weapon Would You Bless?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lollo

Grandmaster
You should do some tests with more realistic armor (non pvper runs around naked or with invuln plate lol)

Try with exc barbed leather and exc barbed bone which are by far the most common armors in pvp

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Congrats for getting a slayer val weapon !

Dont let @Josh D know you bought the hammer from me though !

He was sooooooooooooo sureeeeeeee no one will pay 25m for a val hammer! Har har !

Josh D

Grandmaster
You just said he bought the hammer from you. Mocking him by saying that I was sooo suure that no one would pay 25 mill for a 10 charge val hammer when each charge sells for 1-1.5mill.

So those other buyers for the val hammer never bought it? Proving exactly what I was saying all along.....you made fake posts with fake buyers to drive the price up without any actual transactions.

You screwed this guy over.

Scumbag

Bobby123

Grandmaster
You just said he bought the hammer from you. Mocking him by saying that I was sooo suure that no one would pay 25 mill for a 10 charge val hammer when each charge sells for 1-1.5mill.

So those other buyers for the val hammer never bought it? Proving exactly what I was saying all along.....you made fake posts with fake buyers to drive the price up without any actual transactions.

You screwed this guy over.

Scumbag

So you are saying val hammers are worth 15m max ?

Tell you wat , go buy all val hammers at 15 m . I pay 17m for Each of them . Easy 2m profit for you per hammer

You upset that i made you realized you aka @Josh D aka zelda dport dont dictate the prices Of items ?

And to answer that question ! Yes you dont !

Lawl !

Josh D

Grandmaster
You are truly a strange guy. You need to find another hobby, this video game is ruining your life.

You just said you paid 17 mill for each of them, then resold it to this poor guy for 8 mill more.

Way to screw him over, scumbag

Bobby123

Grandmaster
You are truly a strange guy. You need to find another hobby, this video game is ruining your life.

You just said you paid 17 mill for each of them, then resold it to this poor guy for 8 mill more.

Damn you making rl attacks again .

Take it easy dude !

Josh D

Grandmaster
I'm just pointing out the obvious.

You are losing your ability to reason.

And I cant attack your rl, you don't have one.

Grish'nak

Master
I would love a nice val warfork for cave klomp. I would lose it within the week however!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

girana

Grandmaster

trading stuff = screwing ppl over
giving counts to ppl = abusing exploits

you really should think about the stuff before clicking on "post reply".

Josh D aka Mr #alternativefacts aka Mr FakeNews

Sparhawk

Grandmaster
Unfortunately without a second lottery win the likelihood is it will take more than a few swings to get a good slayer. I've bought a number of val runic hammers and individual swings recently, and so far have one lesser slayer to show for it. Some people have been very helpful in that, others not so much. There's a lot of in game rivalry (no surprise there), that stop people from working together effectively on UOF, and some of these hammers have been costly to complete due to that alone.

If any one market factor determines price most it is demand rivalled closely by scarcity, and both play a factor here as:
I'd like to use my lotto prize while its still 2017 and
val runics are rare as fuck

So yeah, the most ive paid for a hammer to date is 25m a significant step up for the one before that, however I know where parts of that went and the effort put into making it happen.

Sparhawk

Grandmaster
Just to clear up another misunderstanding, I purchased Bobby's hammer and had it partially depleted before the b/o offer. I'm not entirely certain but from this end of it, it was more a case of the thread not coming down in time.
Pretty sure Bobby is on vacation and its a holiday here in Oz also

Status
Not open for further replies.