100k Reward for finding me my lured off stge 1 meta

Fuego

Grandmaster
Was luresd off south of minoc-north of bucs den tele. If you find, and gate me to it or show me, I got 100k check for you and maybe more i will see. Plus a life long friend. So please help me!!

Salsa

Grandmaster
Amazed people still take these out without a ball.

If it was lured, it's not sitting in the forest, it's in somebody's house and is gone.

Bromista

Grandmaster
How is it gone?

If he finds the meta and releases it, the egg goes to his pack you dingus.

Since it's a level one with no ball, stone, or relic...I'm done here it's just too obvious.

@Fuego hope you have a tracker. Run the world and track for monsters, your pet will show up. GM tracking gives you something absurd like 80 tiles of tracking so as long as you have time on your side you should be able to find her. Many ppl have gotten their eggs back in this regard just make sure you still have follower slots occupied so you know it's still out there somewhere.

Just beware of sad sacks hanging outside the house waiting for you to release the egg. If you get ganked just hatch the snake and come back with a recall loaded and drop it on your runebook (with a default location marked PLEASE) so it can't be disrupted.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Or hatch it and try to kill it so it can't be lured as a ghost. Then if you are still being harassed come back with your recall pre-loaded and bounce.

Fuego

Grandmaster
If i get it back, i am donating tonight for coins and petball tomorrow and then f overland training.

Fuego

Grandmaster
afk eating but have ran the whole minoc/vesper area. Can they go thrua town with a pet on em? Was afkn for 5 for a urge r tho

I'm was back UO after 12-13 years and couldn't catch up much. I didnt know summon ball thing and got my pet lured. Paid 800K to take it back.

So now we trapped yours. It's the way of learning game.

Bromista

Grandmaster
afk eating but have ran the whole minoc/vesper area. Can they go thrua town with a pet on em? Was afkn for 5 for a urge r tho
Yes. Guards can only be called for the first like 30s or so (unsure of exact duration) and after enough time passes they will even turn blue with the pet still attacking/following.

Keep at it man

Fuego

Grandmaster
I'm was back UO after 12-13 years and couldn't catch up much. I didnt know summon ball thing and got my pet lured. Paid 800K to take it back.

So now we trapped yours. It's the way of learning game.

Can see that, learning mistake, but 1.8 mill for a 4 day old meta snake thats untrained that i paid 2mill for. Like I said in the ransom pm even if I had it i would just shop for a new egg. At that price your saying "we want to decay it."

Fuego

Grandmaster
He owns the big house outside Despise.

I hate to break it to you, you need to get a boat if you want to have a chance, <3
Yoko is still mad I laughed at him when ww shopping.
Yoko - I got a ww with decent stats. 200k"
Me - "200k hahabhahahaha o your serious"

Yoko Kurama

Master
Yoko is still mad I laughed at him when ww shopping.
Yoko - I got a ww with decent stats. 200k"
Me - "200k hahabhahahaha o your serious"
Haha you must be pretty damn arrogant to think I would even remember you or would care about 200k. That being said, I sold more than a few ww for 200k...are you implying it isn't worth it for a almost perfect stats white wyrm? That is almost as stupid as buying a meta and not getting a pet ball. Not even close to as stupid as getting a meta, and hunting with it outdoors right, in your own words "Was luresd off south of minoc-north of bucs den tele" last I checked that is the exact location of the fucking EQMS guild hall, and you are in TRIN I hear...wow I mean can you do anything right? Why didnt you just drop the egg on the EQMS hall teleporters.

Now all this being said, if I was angry.. why would I just have told you a. where his house is and b. that if you wanna find your dragon, it is on a boat in the water...seems like you are just petty as fuck, and stingy.

I am the only one who even helps you on the whole post, and you try to talk shit because you're a petty, and suck at life...

You deserve no sympathy. I was gonna talk to Dwayne, and see if he would maybe hook you up, but now I am gonna just tell him great job Then throw him an extra 200k just cause.