100k Reward for finding me my lured off stge 1 meta

Fuego

Grandmaster
Oh its a egg now, but meant pay ransom. Even in a house they cculd ban you as they click to accept trade and still no pet.

StegcO

Grandmaster
Sorry fuego cant understand..

If it is an egg you can meet they inside wbb, drag and drop the check on the Character who have the egg, that char place the egg in trade window and both accept. When you are still inside wbb (safe place) you can bank the egg.
The you go to sleep, crear your mind, then wake up buy the Pet ball, open the egg and use the petball on it.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

Fuego

Grandmaster
Sorry fuego cant understand..

If it is an egg you can meet they inside wbb, drag and drop the check on the Character who have the egg, that char place the egg in trade window and both accept. When you are still inside wbb (safe place) you can bank the egg.
The you go to sleep, crear your mind, then wake up buy the Pet ball, open the egg and use the petball on it.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk
Ransom was before it re egged.

Ransom was before it re egged.
if you were on last night i could have goten it back for you.. The teleporters from the outside were set to public! i posted the picture of youre pet no one replied. I killed all her chars and blocked his house off until the whole gank came...

Real Sir Dwayne

Grandmaster
On another note, if you have gold, how do you trust the guy who stole your pet to gate to pet after paying him? Guy just basically cyber kidnapped your [et and you will give 1.8 mill at a bank. What stops him from recalling and letting it goo egg then selling egg too?
I didint know it was u unuse ur tamer and buyed woth ur mage how can i know its u my friedn told me its a giy with drag and i come and killed u i dont know it was u sry prt of game i got pet lured too noffin much to do sry

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Bromista

Grandmaster
Omg omg omg

Public teleporters on a house a multi million gold ransom pet was trapped in hahahahahahahaha omfg

This whole thing is ridiculous.

When ransoming a pet a great deal of trust must be used. There are no safe zones in play when a pet is trapped. The pet is where it is, on a boat, in a house, whatever.

Your best bet is actually to make the arrangement publicly via forum. That way if you get fucked after coming to an agreement it's a scam/bannable offense.

Fuego

Grandmaster
I didint know it was u unuse ur tamer and buyed woth ur mage how can i know its u my friedn told me its a giy with drag and i come and killed u i dont know it was u sry prt of game i got pet lured too noffin much to do sry

Not entirely sure of meaning, but it sunk in as it was my fault for taking it out w/o a petball.

Real Sir Dwayne

Grandmaster
Idk what fuego try to lie but i sold him egg inside wbb and he come with hes mage and buyed it then he recalled i swear idk where he was..and i was farming and friend called me and said i see someone traon drsgon hacth lets kill him
And lure hes pet i helped friend and we killed him it was not the same char insold egg to he had another name so its part of game kill and lure ppl i pkd him and lured hes pet idk whats the problem there???ppl who say why u do it i am sure they lured pet tooo its part of game so stop shit tallk to me its not my bad to get out pet without petball.the egg i sold him was a lured pet at lvl 7 werkt tried to lure him and we eqms killed him and took the drag to my house and he turned to egg thats all ty and have fun

StegcO

Grandmaster
You can think it's an investment, you re-sell it to him with a fair price and you have one more user to kill and steal stuff, maybe you will steal to him a 120 Tamer in future.

But if you don't give back egg to him maybe he quitt, and you'll never steal that Taming! :D

Expendable

Master
Idk what fuego try to lie but i sold him egg inside wbb and he come with hes mage and buyed it then he recalled i swear idk where he was..and i was farming and friend called me and said i see someone traon drsgon hacth lets kill him
And lure hes pet i helped friend and we killed him it was not the same char insold egg to he had another name so its part of game kill and lure ppl i pkd him and lured hes pet idk whats the problem there???ppl who say why u do it i am sure they lured pet tooo its part of game so stop shit tallk to me its not my bad to get out pet without petball.the egg i sold him was a lured pet at lvl 7 werkt tried to lure him and we eqms killed him and took the drag to my house and he turned to egg thats all ty and have fun

I think i got the basic meaning of this down.... but how are you surprised people come on the forums and trash talk you for griefing them hardcore. If you're going to go around and steal pets and do other rage inducing things(like loot peoples kills, which you are pretty renowned for i might add)and steal the biggest investment someone has in a game, yes, they will most likely be rage filled for a while. I agree 100% that it is part of the game, and despite what anyone says on the forums, no one in UO is innocent, we've all done shitty things to other people in UO... because its fun.