105-120 alchemy power scrolls

cups

Grandmaster
I suggest we introduce alchemy power scrolls to go up to 120. I would like it to remain similar to inscription in that you gain no pvp advantage in having over 100 alchemy. The only benefit to having over 100 alchemy would be to improve your success chance at crafting potions. Feel free to let me know what you think of this idea. Thanks.

Xero

Grandmaster
Something new. I like that.
Maybe add new potions also. Like better cure pots. Or pots that give +skill on a craftingskill for a short time.

Lexington

Grandmaster
Shit like this should have a PVP advantage! The mind set of everyone is equal with a 6k dono or a 24 hour macro is why you never see any of the pure PVP players stick around. They have no time invested so it’s easy to jump to the next server or just walk away. Give the PVP players something to grind towards that will give them an advantage. Time invested = more committed players to the server.

Xero

Grandmaster
Shit like this should have a PVP advantage! The mind set of everyone is equal with a 6k dono or a 24 hour macro is why you never see any of the pure PVP players stick around. They have no time invested so it’s easy to jump to the next server or just walk away. Give the PVP players something to grind towards that will give them an advantage. Time invested = more committed players to the server.
Are you talking about “item pvp”? lol