WTS 15x12 prime no cut house. Really close to bridge

lollo

Grandmaster
As title says, 15x12 house in billionaire's row, right at the best spot in the no cut area. Right behind the ageless 18x18

SB 15m

no-cut.jpg

Last edited:

lollo

Grandmaster
Your house prices are unreal nowadays.

well this probably means that i'll keep them. People are paying 5m for stupid "rares" which by the way are by no means rare. And new "rare" items drop every single day.

Housing is limited, especially in this area. If someone wants a house that is bigger than a small tower or 8x8 they will have to pay.

And by the way, with spiders, meta dragons and meta dexers it's incredibly easy to make 15m, especially since champs and rdas are basically uncontested nowadays

Justbustx1

Neophyte
I havent done an uncontested champ since early summer , and the majority of the rdas are def fought over. Everything u say is inaccurate. Why not just price this guy at 60m since u so smart

Xero

Grandmaster
No offense @lollo
I didn’t said the plots aren’t worth your prices. It’s just atm it is probably not the right time to sell them at that rate.

lollo

Grandmaster
No offense @lollo
I didn’t said the plots aren’t worth your prices. It’s just atm it is probably not the right time to sell them at that rate.

Gonna bump this a few times, if it doesn't sell for 15m i'll just keep refreshing it until the market goes up again

baddie

Master
if he wants to sell it for that price then he wants to sell it for that price, who gives a fuck. it only takes 1 buyer, and if youre complaining, then it's probably not you. maybe it's no one. maybe the seller has all the time in the world to wait for that buyer, cuse he's not desperate for money.

so many people don't follow rules stickied to the top of this section literally saying don't do exactly that.