30 DAYS ONLY OF PUTTING IN NAME CHANGE DEEDS 1 TIME ONLY

halygon

Grandmaster
we just need 1 time..... theres alot of people that would sink for it

its just been brought up alot... i made a FUCKING FEMALE CHAR BABE+THOVEN FFS NO IDEA THAT CHAR WOULD GET ME EVERYTHING I HAVE TODAY BUT FUCK MAN LET ME CHANGE THE FUCKING NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree it has been brought up multiple times, however i think that is because players are used to the ruleset of other shards that don't mind if their players change their names on the fly. Those other shards are not UOF.

Just because a suggestion is a "Gold sink" does not inherently make it a good suggestion. You are going to need to give us a better reason than that.

crazy-horse

Master
Maybe its just me, but I keep looking fir a purpose for the court in Yew. Maybe because its the sight of one of my greatest, and last, triumphs on Sonoma...
anyway, in real life, name changes are handled through the legal system, and recorded so those needing to know who someone was before, can find out.
How about having someone, on a schedule... say once a month.. whatever as to not too much interfere with their normal routine, hold court to record applications for name changes, record those accepted in the library at the court in Yew for any who wish to research?
Any gold spent for the application, accepted or not, plus fees for the recording if accepted, going to the clerk of court? :)
Start getting the player base to take responsibility to help maintain this place.

Sseany4209

Grandmaster
I agree it has been brought up multiple times, however i think that is because players are used to the ruleset of other shards that don't mind if their players change their names on the fly. Those other shards are not UOF.

Just because a suggestion is a "Gold sink" does not inherently make it a good suggestion. You are going to need to give us a better reason than that.
Because someone wants a fresh start with a new name that people wont know who they are.
Or maybe because they misspelled their name, could even be because they just want a new name. What other reasons/more reason why they should just add a week or 2 of a deed for character rename deed in gold sink vendor?

Ceazar

Expert
Because someone wants a fresh start with a new name that people wont know who they are.
Or maybe because they misspelled their name, could even be because they just want a new name. What other reasons/more reason why they should just add a week or 2 of a deed for character rename deed in gold sink vendor?

lol, did you even read the thread?

stunoma.

Grandmaster
I have a few that I would like to change. I have 2 chars that were changed by gms because they were "inappropriate " which they definitely were haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

parsnip

Grandmaster
I like the idea...

Two years ago, I was eating a Sunday roast which included some exceptionally delicious parsnip. I enjoyed them so much that I exclaimed to all at the dinner table "I fucking love parsnip!"
An hour later, an old friend told me to check out UOF. After watching the epic trailer video, I was hooked. With the taste of honey-glazed parsnip still lingering in my memory, I created a character in tribute to that epic meal. For some reason, I kept playing that one character rather than simply creating a new one.
So here I am two years later, stuck with the name of a fucking root vegetable. Have pity on me GMs! :p

Last edited by a moderator: