A Green Server!!!!!!

Messremb

Grandmaster
so talking with Glut in discord

Messremb-Today at 12:15 AM

i wanna pay the join fee for every non EQMS member left on the server

GluttonySDS-Today at 12:15 AM
lets start with 100mil

so, I'm going to be paying the 100 mil, once i do we can forge the shard alliance and all be green and farm pretty pixels all day long. i see it as a win win, Glut gets what he wants, and all the PVMers get what they want.

Hope to see you all in alliance chat.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Maybe it's just the alpha centauri brew talking. But damn did that get a irlfoflcopter from me. And to be honest when glut has such a large crew and makes it a point to put spies in every guild, who want's to stray away from being a small tight knit guild?

What is the point of trying to massively recruit, to combat these guys when you already know half your recruits will be eqms alt's anyways??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Soul Mate

Grandmaster

lets start with 100mil

so, I'm going to be paying the 100 mil, once i do we can forge the shard alliance and all be green and farm pretty pixels all day long. i see it as a win win, Glut gets what he wants, and all the PVMers get what they want.

Funny.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster

lets start with 100mil

Nooooope. Count me out. I will never join.

Salsa

Grandmaster
DKA6bCa.png

Silly Santa

Grandmaster

lets start with 100mil

@Bobby123 u think hes serious?? U think if he was paid 100mil he would allow every player to be guilded into eqms?

Yoko Kurama

Master

lets start with 100mil

Wrong. Glutt just wants the whole server to be purple. Ask him.

Also, alliance or no alliance you would be regulated for not following the EQMS rulebook... besides, remember the EQMS theme song...

Messremb

Grandmaster
Wrong. Glutt just wants the whole server to be purple. Ask him.

Also, alliance or no alliance you would be regulated for not following the EQMS rulebook... besides, remember the EQMS theme song...

Funny he can't seem to regulate his members right now, even when he is online playing with them. I'm not really concerned.

#TrammellAllianceComingSoon

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Messremb

Grandmaster
Let it be clear he said 100 mil to start
well seeing as that covers 500 join fees i think that should be about enough. but its ok, im a rich fuck, i got no problem over paying to save the server.

i will however need a solid number before any money is exchanged, and it will be over the forums so i cant get scammed.

How excited for this are you?