A Proposal for the Return of Stealable Rares

dylana

Neophyte
I am not familiar with stealables on this server (or in general really) so excuse my ignorance. I was interested in making some sort of template for that purpose. But after finding this thread I am now confused. Is there such a thing as items that spawn and can be stolen on this server? Like stealing the basket of fruit or whatnot?

The other night at the auction they were selling a bookcase that looked cool. The conversation in the room seemed to imply that this was an item that spawned like once a year and was stealable. Are there items across the game that spawn at different rates and can be stolen?

Dr_Heist_MD

Apprentice
I am not familiar with stealables on this server (or in general really) so excuse my ignorance. I was interested in making some sort of template for that purpose. But after finding this thread I am now confused. Is there such a thing as items that spawn and can be stolen on this server? Like stealing the basket of fruit or whatnot?

The other night at the auction they were selling a bookcase that looked cool. The conversation in the room seemed to imply that this was an item that spawned like once a year and was stealable. Are there items across the game that spawn at different rates and can be stolen?

Yes to all of your questions. I'm somewhat new myself and last I had heard the stealables were disabled. It wasn't until the auction when that book case came into question did staff say some (possibly all) of them are back on. They might have made note of it somewhere else but I hadn't seen any mention of it personally.

The stealables spawn at different rates in different locations of the map.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Stealables were stealth added back into the game.

I know that at least some are new additions. Perfectly stacked ingots are an example. There may be some old re-adds. Hard to say, staff has been tight-lipped about it.

rinster12

Journeyman
Stealables were stealth added back into the game.

I know that at least some are new additions. Perfectly stacked ingots are an example. There may be some old re-adds. Hard to say, staff has been tight-lipped about it.

Do we know if they spawn as they used to? Like hourly, monthly, weekly, and monthly?

rinster12

Journeyman
I have looked in all through a lot of locations and have found not a single rare. Are you guys sure they added stealable rares again?

rinster12

Journeyman
I dunno but I have looked all over. Have not found a single one. I dunno if there is some kind of trick or if they are just totally new rares.