Add a dislike option to threads.....

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
what, you mean @Karl Sagan will start mass-disliking his own posts, similar to the way he mass-likes them using VPN currently??

How absurd

I liked then 'unliked' this post, did you get notifications for both?

Also L-O-L at the idea I would use a VPN to go around manually liking my posts.

Everyone knows I use a VPN on a separate computer running an elaborate Steam macro to identify posts and make witty comments, then switch VPN and like them on another forum account.

It's all quite complicated, and until I brought it to Shane's attention it was working QUITE well as you can see here:

View attachment 5361

Violence

Grandmaster
I liked then 'unliked' this post, did you get notifications for both?

Also L-O-L at the idea I would use a VPN to go around manually liking my posts.

Everyone knows I use a VPN on a separate computer running an elaborate Steam macro to identify posts and make witty comments, then switch VPN and like them on another forum account.

It's all quite complicated, and until I brought it to Shane's attention it was working QUITE well as you can see here:

View attachment 5361

Violence likes this.

Messremb

Grandmaster
so out of boredom at work I organized the top 12 liked people by like to post ratio. (I was also shocked to see I am # 11 most liked. go me!!!)

#1 @Adam with a 1.19
#2 @Skye Wolfbane 1.68
#3 @Karl Sagan 1.92
#4 @Carl 1.95
#5 @Shane 1.98
#6 @Messremb 3.19
#7 @halygon 3.91
#8 @Kiki 4.69
#9 @wreckognize 4.78
#10 @Dewderonomy 5.28
#11 @Bromista 5.72
#12 @Babethoven 7.15

So for those of you who don't know the number is the average number of posts to get 1 like.

pretty awesome that Adam gets almost one like for every post.

(im really hoping this post will get me some more likes so I can move up to top 10 liked people.)

wreckognize

Grandmaster
lol
the sad thing is that the likes in some cases are inaccurate/fabricated.

In my case, though, totally legit. I wear them like a badge of honor. Liked baby. Yessss

Lexington

Grandmaster
so out of boredom at work I organized the top 12 liked people by like to post ratio. (I was also shocked to see I am # 11 most liked. go me!!!)

#1 @Adam with a 1.19
#2 @Skye Wolfbane 1.68
#3 @Karl Sagan 1.92
#4 @Carl 1.95
#5 @Shane 1.98
#6 @Messremb 3.19
#7 @halygon 3.91
#8 @Kiki 4.69
#9 @wreckognize 4.78
#10 @Dewderonomy 5.28
#11 @Bromista 5.72
#12 @Babethoven 7.15

So for those of you who don't know the number is the average number of posts to get 1 like.

pretty awesome that Adam gets almost one like for every post.

(im really hoping this post will get me some more likes so I can move up to top 10 liked people.)

Are you sure your data is correct??

Babe has 2603 posts with 364 likes

I have 950 posts with 208 likes and I didn't crack your top 12??

Messremb

Grandmaster
Are you sure your data is correct??

Babe has 2603 posts with 364 likes

I have 950 posts with 208 likes and I didn't crack your top 12??

I should have clarified, I did the top 12 highest liked, not the top 12 likes to post ratio. your ratio is 4.57 which is higher than Babes.

Lexington

Grandmaster
I should have clarified, I did the top 12 highest liked, not the top 12 likes to post ratio. your ratio is 4.57 which is higher than Babes.

I'd like to see a dislike option added... then you could see the ratio between peoples likes and dislikes... Old Azz would have the most dislikes for sure :p

Messremb

Grandmaster
lol
the sad thing is that the likes in some cases are inaccurate/fabricated.

In my case, though, totally legit. I wear them like a badge of honor. Liked baby. Yessss

I am curious as to how a like can be inaccurate... and fabricated, Paranoid much? most people could care less about how much they are likes on a 15 year old wizard game forum. I on the other hand am deeply invested in how many likes I get. it would make me cry today if this post doesn't get liked...