Add a dislike option to threads.....

Bromista

Grandmaster
so out of boredom at work I organized the top 12 liked people by like to post ratio. (I was also shocked to see I am # 11 most liked. go me!!!)

#1 @Adam with a 1.19
#2 @Skye Wolfbane 1.68
#3 @Karl Sagan 1.92
#4 @Carl 1.95
#5 @Shane 1.98
#6 @Messremb 3.19
#7 @halygon 3.91
#8 @Kiki 4.69
#9 @wreckognize 4.78
#10 @Dewderonomy 5.28
#11 @Bromista 5.72
#12 @Babethoven 7.15

So for those of you who don't know the number is the average number of posts to get 1 like.

pretty awesome that Adam gets almost one like for every post.

(im really hoping this post will get me some more likes so I can move up to top 10 liked people.)
A. Jesus christ at least I have more likes per post than Babethoven.

B. LOL @ the latest addition to the ever-growing list of crackhead conspiracy theories coming from wreckognize.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
whats that, number 11? can't hear you from all the way up here at #9

deal

not my fault if theres a big pile of dewdy in between us, i should point out

Bromista

Grandmaster
You guess? YOU GUESS?!?!

I suppose you'd just shrug and say 'I guess' if I told you I wanted to make sweet love with you and raise a pack of wildling troll-babies together.

For shame.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Also lolwut? Everybody knows I'm gettin paid when I post (wayyyy more often than not) and I don't think anyone really gives a shit if I or anyone else who plays UO has a life anyhow. We all know we're nerds.

I'm looking at you, top posters and most-liked.

Anywho Haney didn't you say you were coming after my post count just a month ago? You're aspiring to be #1 nerd and you're gonna rag on me?

For shame. Again.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Furthermore before anyone else gets a chance to ruin it by answering my desperate cries for attention in the form of likes I'm just going to admire my 666 like count. Very appropriate timing.