WTS "Always Strapped" - Theif - use caution when dealing with him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnviousGL

Grandmaster
So he wanted to buy a statue off me. I guess he had someone hidden near my house prior to me going to unlock it, but either way he asked to buy it, then just stole it.

I admit I didn't use the proper precautions but I also didn't think he was a scammer.

Just a warning when dealing with him! :|

Bobby123

Grandmaster
So he wanted to buy a statue off me. I guess he had someone hidden near my house prior to me going to unlock it, but either way he asked to buy it, then just stole it.

I admit I didn't use the proper precautions but I also didn't think he was a scammer.

sorry to hear that buddy !

But what can you expect from a DodgeQMS member ?

PekatronIII

Grandmaster
always scumming
peka.png
/

*time to change nickname*

tankian

Grandmaster

was this a forum or discord trade, if so, its a bannable act

Josh D

Grandmaster
Always Strapped was kicked from EQMS months ago for stealing from guildies as well as other shady activities. I am pretty sure he is in $ guild. Sucker punching and running away is their strategy, not ours.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Always Strapped was kicked from EQMS months ago for stealing from guildies as well as other shady activities. I am pretty sure he is in $ guild. Sucker punching and running away is their strategy, not ours.

Look at @Josh D aka vice guildmaster of DodgeQMS creating stories to defend his own scummy guildies !

Oh wait i forgot ! @Josh D was a cheater / scammer / house looter ! Everyone knows that !

Birds of the same feathers do F together indeed !

HAR HAR !

I honestly don't give a fuck about what any of you think so no explanation needed
I was kicked from eqms for supposedly stealing powerscrolls at champs.. but that's not true either. all good gluttony don't know bout my insiders on his own guild ;)

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
Look at @Josh D aka vice guildmaster of DodgeQMS creating stories to defend his own scummy guildies !

Oh wait i forgot ! @Josh D was a cheater / scammer / house looter ! Everyone knows that !

Birds of the same feathers do F together indeed !

HAR HAR !

Kind of like @Bobby123 being banned for cheating in an RDA, you are one of the most well known cheaters on UOF you should be proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.