Am i allowed to ask...

exince

Grandmaster
... Why the thread about the meta-llama was closed without explanation?

I really want to know why it was created and if its generally available to the public or only to specific people.. if so why? And if not, how to get it...

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
When you pay 200k to join EQMS, you get items like this depending on the number of stars you've earned in your guild title... it's all in the EQMS handbook.

boy-scouts-handbook-275x275.jpg

exince

Grandmaster
If it would be a mongbat-like chance why couldn t that be told in the thread instead of closing?

Besides... Eppy said he believes it doesn t exist...

You are right Swayze, I do like the charger better, but how many llama metas have you seen? Just one so far for me. Isn't that what this games goal is? The rarity of items? So there is never and end game lol.

bradley-

Grandmaster
I'm guessing it's a rare evolution. Same principle that the pokédragons have. Those have a small chance to be a mongbat instead of an ancient wyrm. It's probably the same concept. Small chance to be a llama instead of a charger.

Your probably right, but then it raises another question. Is the llama a rare evolution from the mammal? if so, is there a different one for the reptile.

Btw.....

BRADLEY!!!!!!! :D

exince

Grandmaster
Again... Eppy was pretty sure there is no rare evolution...

And i didnt say i want a llama.. I just want clarification... Because yes... Rarity matters

Kilike

Grandmaster
I'm guessing it's a rare evolution. Same principle that the pokédragons have. Those have a small chance to be a mongbat instead of an ancient wyrm. It's probably the same concept. Small chance to be a llama instead of a charger.
How many meta drags are out there? Now how many of them are a mongbat?
Also correct me if I wrong but doesn't Eppy help with a huge chunk of the coding? Even if he doesn't wouldn't he know if here was a rare evo? He said he didn't think it existed. Why close the thread instead of explain that? It's bad enough our patch notes are almost always found lacking, but to let a thread get created ; get out of control and then delete it with no explanation what so ever does nothing but make staff look bad. @Shane I'm not saying anything corrupt happened here but you can at least see why people think why.

Earendur

Adept
Again... Eppy was pretty sure there is no rare evolution...

And i didnt say i want a llama.. I just want clarification... Because yes... Rarity matters

In a later post he retracted that statement after speaking to another staff member, saying it does exist. I don't know if he actually confirmed that is how you get it.

Kilike

Grandmaster
I bailed on the thread before it got deleted though. So I guess we will just assume it's a rare chance, but less rare than a mongbst meta drag.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Experience

Grandmaster
The guy was given a llama instead of charger of the fallen because he is running Sallos and cannot see a charger of the fallen....it was in the thread if you read carefully enough