Another tamer qq trolled by idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandone

Grandmaster
So I am guessing that the second part of this relates to me bank sitting.. How typical, coming from an ALL KILL maestro.
you started to troll on a thing you have no clue about. as i wrote i killed 10 mil worth titans and loot only 11 poisoning. 1 dead is 1 poison ss for 1 point and 1 for 0.2 point. if you think this can help you banksitting under your fisher hat ok then

Darkarna

Grandmaster
you started to troll on a thing you have no clue about. as i wrote i killed 10 mil worth titans and loot only 11 poisoning. 1 dead is 1 poison ss for 1 point and 1 for 0.2 point. if you think this can help you banksitting under your fisher hat ok then

I am not trolling anyone, I was giving my feedback on something. I have been with people who use meta-dragons and all I can see is an overpowered pet which requires some consequence to balance it out somehow. You really can't expect to have something like that and have zero consequence from something negative happening to you.

As for bank sitting, well, I can't honestly remember me actually spending so much time at the bank as you claim.

BUT my fishing hat, that is seriously going below the belt, I mean, you could have targeted me as a person, insult my mother even, but talking about that hat... man... that is SERIOUSLY low, war shall be upon you..

Pandone

Grandmaster
So, the sun is nearly down outside, activity is beginning to slow down as people wind down for their nightly slumber. Something is really special about this time of the day, perhaps it is the reason that we know that there is usually a reduced possibility that someone will come knocking, attempting to sell double glazed windows or very sub-standard solar panels with a promise of colours, red or perhaps a black to merge them better with the surrounding area, typically, the amount of energy generated does not warrant a substantial monthly fee.

The schedule on the TV changes also, gone for a few hours are the programs which relate to daytime drama, irrelevant arguments between spouses because someone decided to steal a fake gold bracelet and a presenter who considers himself a personality because he gets to use his vast knowledge of psychology and the wisdom of life *even though he committed adultery himself*.

Enough about real life, let us go all locomotive on the issues of Meta-pets......................................enough said..

this is not a troll you're very active and very expert about drop rates. And i've never seen you days afk on wbb roof

Pandone

Grandmaster
I am not trolling anyone, I was giving my feedback on something. I have been with people who use meta-dragons and all I can see is an overpowered pet which requires some consequence to balance it out somehow. You really can't expect to have something like that and have zero consequence from something negative happening to you.

As for bank sitting, well, I can't honestly remember me actually spending so much time at the bank as you claim.

BUT my fishing hat, that is seriously going below the belt, I mean, you could have targeted me as a person, insult my mother even, but talking about that hat... man... that is SERIOUSLY low, war shall be upon you..
only cool hat is straw hat

lollo

Grandmaster
Well, I think statloss is needed, but maybe make 2-3 skills AT RANDOM drop by 1%.

So sometimes you can get lucky and lose 1.2 points in eval tact and wrestling while some other times you can get unlucky and lose 1.2 points in magery poison and resist.

It especially sucks for poisoning, 30k a pop is expensive. At least my db will gain a full point of poisoning in one hour farming, but meta pets have absolutely no way to gain it back unless they use a SS. Which is dumb.
they should make it raise by farming, too

Pandone

Grandmaster
What you are asking for is a way to make your pet practically immune to consequence EVEN when it is obviously overpowered.
Then, when someone confronts this with a potential valid reason why it should not be changed from what it is, you consider that individual is looking for attention?

Maybe, just maybe, not dying every two hours would save you some money, perhaps even add some way to AVOID dying, this will obviously save you 120k or, you could even farm some more with your godly pets, farming does in fact train your pets albeit a little slowly, but it will at least save you some gold. Yeah yeah, I know it is easy from my perspective, but I also see a machine which is completely unbalanced compared to other classes, is an -*absolute nightmare in PVP*- and is a problem to some people.
If you increase the drop rate you unbalance the system how it currently stands. Imagine a 50/50 drop on magery skill scrolls, soon enough, everyone would have 50 magery skill scrolls and never have to sink some gold to buy regs. It is not just as simple as asking for this and that, you need to look down the line at what other areas would be affected and potentially create a bottleneck in said area. The economy is already beginning to weigh heavy, eventually, inflation will take over and even one mandrake will cost 1k.

never seen you otside wbb so donìt speak about farming issues pvm pvp etc, only meta's skillscrolls could avoid the "ppl won't buy reag to macrochar" problem (are you serious?). ppl who don't own metas will be able to earn more gold selling only meta's ss with a semi normal drop rate

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Actually @Darkarna makes a bunch of good points, and as to his bank sitting ways - it's probably better to examine the perspective of someone who does not have a vested interest in the topic.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
never seen you otside wbb so donìt speak about farming issues pvm pvp etc, only meta's skillscrolls could avoid the "ppl won't buy reag to macrochar" problem (are you serious?). ppl who don't own metas will be able to earn more gold selling only meta's ss with a semi normal drop rate

You seem to have all the answers, you are obviously more aware of the game world than me, you are after all, a ranger that hunts titans.. I will always feel strongly against making pets even stronger than they should be and will obviously debate the areas regarding this. Worst case scenario for me to even consider would be put an absolute cap on how far stats drop for pets, even that breaks my heart..

I will add about the PVM part though, this is where you are very, very wrong, I might know areas in the world that you never new existed and when I am active, spend a lot of time roaming dungeons, the wilderness and every nook and cranny *grins* looking to cause mischief. As for loot tables, I am pretty aware of what most monsters drop, best farming methods **cough* bards, *fart* rangers* and tactics to even use said monsters as a means to someone's end. But again, I might be wrong.

I also know the real meaning to life, have unlocked fully, the genetic make-up of everything, have met Aliens and I am also an elder of the illuminati with a pet spider who eats all the mosquito's in the summer.

Oh, can you also see the contradiction in this post?

TraJik

Grandmaster
Pandone, I agree with your idea's of solutions to this problem. With that being said this has been brought up for months and months now and it is to the point that often we don't even see replies from staff on these threads. I'm pretty sure that we are at a point where things "Work" the way they are. We are bitching and the other classes of PvM is bitching as well because they say tamers are too OP. With everyone bitching that means there is a certain amount of equality so I'd imagine staff is going to keep it this way. I often look in these meta pet threads hoping to see some badass change that is happening but have given up hope. Accept the fact that our Pets rock but they are expensive as shiat to run. Also, I forget who it was that was talking about this but really your pets don't have to die. Have both pets on summon balls, I seek forgiveness out if you die and summon your pets instantly. When you seek forgiveness you summon at a healer so unless you are flagged you should be able to recover from a death within 5-10 seconds MAX.

Pandone

Grandmaster
thing i would like to see fixed is droprates, every tamer with meta that don't want recall has to spend too much time on forum or running around vendors

Darkarna

Grandmaster
thing i would like to see fixed is droprates, every tamer with meta that don't want recall has to spend too much time on forum or running around vendors

Perhaps the staff could implement a new script where your pets are automatic. Let me break that down, : A script could be introduced where all pets are fully automated, this would allow the ranger to sit at the bank, while your pets recall to each farming spot without intervention of its owner. The pet would also heal itself, cure itself, be aware of impossible situations, teleport to murderers and use a combination of spells and melee hits, drink pots, loot, ID and keep only the best items which it puts on your own personal vendor and prices them according to data gathered from the forums. Pets will also clean your house, spend nights in the local inn singing about how great its owner is and will also solicit itself on street corners when you have had to fork out for some skill scrolls to raise its skills because it was ganked by EQMS or some other large bandit group.

Oh and as a bonus, it will also add posts to the PVP forums about speed hacking, complain about reds, moan about drop rates, demand changes to stealing and bake cakes on special occasions.

Pandone

Grandmaster
you could just stop playing instead speak nosense wasting ppl time or go write on the forum pvp section with the other trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.