Any chance that we'll get runic atlases?

MZ3K

Grandmaster
@Shane

Runic atlases look like they'd be preferable to carrying a bunch of rune books around. Any chance that we'll get these in the future? Maybe as a unique product for the new elder/legendary scribes to make?

MZ3K

Grandmaster
Alternatively, they'd make a good high-end gold sink item if they held a large number of runes (say enough that you could keep your treasure-map library on you instead of having to warp back home).

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
Expansion coming soon....hurry up Spring 2016!! (Finger Crossed)

Speaking of Spring 2016, if the groundhog says 6 more weeks of Winter, does that push the release date back?

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
16 runebooks in backpack is super annoying +1 love this
I've seen some screenshots of backpacks with crazy amounts of rune books in them. Are they actually being used on the regular or do people really just carry their rune libraries with them?

AssHat

Grandmaster
I've seen some screenshots of backpacks with crazy amounts of rune books in them. Are they actually being used on the regular or do people really just carry their rune libraries with them?

for me, i use almost every runebook everyday.

girana

Grandmaster

i have 21 runebooks on all my chars

getting to everyplace very fast is key in 2016 pvping

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
i have 21 runebooks on all my chars

getting to everyplace very fast is key in 2016 pvping
Ok, for PvP I can see how using 21 rune books is convenient and where 63 extra stone wouldn't make or break your "Farming".

for me, i use almost every runebook everyday.
Are they all full with 16 runes each? Or are they used more for the ability to default a location and not have to open and look for where you want to go?