Any chance we can bring back the lost lands?

Amalgam

Journeyman
I see massive untapped potential, and if / when the time comes there may be only one shot at introducing the lost lands in style. It is a huge, dormant goldsink, easily wasted, and we desperately need to make gold disappear.

Maybe best kept for a later time.

I reckon that if the lost lands were treated properly we could see something truly excellent come from it. There is surely room for ambitious suggestions in this area?

Cannon

Hi! I'm a new player of UOForever, I found this post while search because the map is only fellucca. Why are not there lost land or ilsheaner? There are a lot of players but the map is very little.

Sorry for my english:D

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
The reality is, while there's a lot of players comparatively to other shards out there, there's not so many players that spreading the population out to a greater landmass would work out well. I'd love to see some unique hunting areas/dungeons, it's been a while I think since they added a new dungeon, but aside from that, I don't think the world needs to grow.

Zog'orium

Grandmaster
People complain they are getting klomped by pk's where ever they go? Maybe we need more out of the way spawn locations. Make it like Khaldun dungeon- no recalls in..just out. Hell...make it a free for all too if you want !! Would be pretty cool if the lost lands had some more MOTM spawns that you needed to actually get to rather than just pop in, all kill and and ten seconds later recall to the next one.

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
That's one of my favorite thing about places like Khaldun, or Booty, or that Vampire place.. You can't just recall to one mob with your pets and recall out.. Dungeons should have to be run through, not recalled through, there are some people out there who haven't probably been on more than 16 tiles of dungeon in the last month because they recall in, all kill, recall out.

Zog'orium

Grandmaster
I agree...i mean you gotta be careful to not have the same for all dungeons or you could have guilds set traps *coughs* at the entrance.

But the high end stuff should be a bit of a journey to get to that treasure.