ANYONE else tired of gluttony saying anyone can do it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
TokE used to run champs no problem, did we have power come in at the end occasionally and PK us? Yes. Did we ***** about it? Nope. We logged reds on our 2nd account and fought them! Sometimes we lost, sometimes we won. So it goes....

Hah i remeber that guild from agesss ago.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
TokE used to run champs no problem, did we have power come in at the end occasionally and PK us? Yes. Did we ***** about it? Nope. We logged reds on our 2nd account and fought them! Sometimes we lost, sometimes we won. So it goes....

Yes you are right but the thing is POWER doesnt try to recruit the whole server . Can you imagine what will happen if POWER raids with 15 + reds 24 hours a day ??? what do you think its going to happen ?

Same goes for $ guild . DO you know how many players have tried joining $ ( they know who they are ) ??? I can tell you if i accepted every member that tried to join $ , we will have double the numbers of DodgeQMS today .

There was also a period when $ guild constantly raid champ spawns / rdas etc ( hi @Silly Santa) till people were complaining on forums too . Initially , We wanted the blues to group up and fight back too ( we normally raid with only 5-6 players ) but some players are so inexperienced in pvp that if we continued raiding their champ spawns , we all believe they would quit so we took the decision to stop raiding champs .

On the other hand , @GluttonySDS is trying to recruit the whole server into DodgeQMS . I cant fault him for that but all i can say is hes a person with 0 FORESIGHT.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster

EQMS too has had our champs griefed and raided... by POWER, by CoM, even by TRIN... did we cry? No -- we got our PVPers and defended our champs.

The sad thing is that no one else seems to be capable of doing this which has led to a massive amount of tears on the forum. Realizing that even if we are playing the right way(grouping up, raiding champs, defending champs) we still need to be concerned about the general playerbase, we proposed an idea that would give the entire UOF community a day where we would not only NOT RAID champs, but we would help defend the people doing champs. Thats quite a compromise we proposed given that we didnt need to do anything... how have some reacted? With more tears saying that they should be able to do champs safely with EQMS protection WITHOUT having to follow the simplest of instructions we give.

So tell me -- who is the one who is more prideful... the PKs willing to change their ways, give an entire day(the most popular day for gaming) every week to allow the community to safely do champ spawns OR the community who bitches that even though theyre being given a day to safely do champs(their chief complaint in this this thread) they shouldnt have to wear purple while doing it.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Yes you are right but the thing is POWER doesnt try to recruit the whole server . Can you imagine what will happen if POWER raids with 15 + reds 24 hours a day ??? what do you think its going to happen ?

Same goes for $ guild . DO you know how many players have tried joining $ ( they know who they are ) ??? I can tell you if i accepted every member that tried to join $ , we will have double the numbers of DodgeQMS today .

There was also a period when $ guild constantly raid champ spawns / rdas etc ( hi @Silly Santa) till people were complaining on forums too . Initially , We wanted the blues to group up and fight back too ( we normally raid with only 5-6 players ) but some players are so inexperienced in pvp that if we continued raiding their champ spawns , we all believe they would quit so we took the decision to stop raiding champs .

On the other hand , @GluttonySDS is trying to recruit the whole server into DodgeQMS . I cant fault him for that but all i can say is hes a person with 0 FORESIGHT.

We are the only guild with a join fee -- if others are having trouble recruiting people into their guild, they should lower or remove their join fee.

You dont want people in $ because it would mean you'd have to share pixels with them -- thats the beauty of EQMS leadership, none of us give a fuck about pixels or being e-wealthy... we play this game to have fun and to us, having people to play with is more fun than having a 3 man guild with a house full of relics and rares.

p.s.

Your guild was raiding champs and RDAs and ganking hard until your guild collapsed because of your own greed when Famara and company joined KINGS. Stop trying to act like you willingly disbanded or downsize your guild -- it happened because of your own greed.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Lol @Bobby123 the thing that i hated about $ was that guys like u and $hitterhy @steve-o would go luring Meph like 100 screens away and would raid with 7-8 fully stocked reds when the boss would be 40-50% hp..while the 7-8 of us would have dead pets/mates due to the L4 spawn + boss + u guys would pick off 1-3 people of ours... I always knew where u guys would lure it ..but often some other people wouldnt have any idea where ya all would lure it too...i always wished that yas would fight us there head on at the champ site in tkeep - but u guys would alwayssss lure it far east, than south, than west..like 100 screens away lol..u guys were afraid to lose some ppl i always thought, if u fought us there..but instead u guys would always lure it far far away !

Jasper wrekt

Neophyte
EQMS too has had our champs griefed and raided... by POWER, by CoM, even by TRIN... did we cry? No -- we got our PVPers and defended our champs.

The sad thing is that no one else seems to be capable of doing this which has led to a massive amount of tears on the forum. Realizing that even if we are playing the right way(grouping up, raiding champs, defending champs) we still need to be concerned about the general playerbase, we proposed an idea that would give the entire UOF community a day where we would not only NOT RAID champs, but we would help defend the people doing champs. Thats quite a compromise we proposed given that we didnt need to do anything... how have some reacted? With more tears saying that they should be able to do champs safely with EQMS protection WITHOUT having to follow the simplest of instructions we give.

So tell me -- who is the one who is more prideful... the PKs willing to change their ways, give an entire day(the most popular day for gaming) every week to allow the community to safely do champ spawns OR the community who bitches that even though theyre being given a day to safely do champs(their chief complaint in this this thread) they shouldnt have to wear purple while doing it.

You want people to wear purple so you can get a E boner over the control.

Then you will take tons of pictures and marvel at them as you feel like the egotistical, narcissistic prick you're.

Stop trying to act like some savior of the server.

You want to give Sundays to everyone? Do just that stay the fuck out the champ spawns.

No one's buying your shit Timmy

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
You want people to wear purple so you can get a E boner over the control.

Then you will take tons of pictures and marvel at them as you feel like the egotistical, narcissistic prick you're.

Stop trying to act like some savior of the server.

You want to give Sundays to everyone? Do just that stay the fuck out the championship spawns.

No one's buying your shit Timmy

@GluttonySDS so many people see your ulterior motive. If you actually gave a shit - you wouldnt make a requirement with making people wear your color - purple - in honor of you while doing spawns during that timeframe.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Lol @Bobby123 the thing that i hated about $ was that guys like u and $hitterhy @steve-o would go luring Meph like 100 screens away and would raid with 7-8 fully stocked reds when the boss would be 40-50% hp..while the 7-8 of us would have dead pets/mates due to the L4 spawn + boss + u guys would pick off 1-3 people of ours... I always knew where u guys would lure it ..but often some other people wouldnt have any idea where ya all would lure it too...i always wished that yas would fight us there head on at the champ site in tkeep - but u guys would alwayssss lure it far east, than south, than west..like 100 screens away lol..u guys were afraid to lose some ppl i always thought, if u fought us there..but instead u guys would always lure it far far away !

You have to remember we raid champs with 4-6 players normally . We dont have the luxury of 10+ players fighting for us .

So we have to do whats best for us . We only kill when we have to .

When we raid a champ , our objectives are getting 3-4 powerscrolls and make the nerds rage @@

Silly Santa

Grandmaster

@GluttonySDS is trying to recruit the whole server into DodgeQMS .

True or false - your main weekly UOF goal is to recruit at least 3-5 new people a week

@GluttonySDS

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
You have to remember we raid champs with 4-6 players normally . We dont have the luxury of 10+ players fighting for us .
So we have to do whats best for us . We only kill when we have to .

When we raid a champ , our objectives are getting 3-4 powerscrolls and make the nerds rage @@

$illy $hitters would always raid 6-8 blues who sometimes consist of non-allied guilds... When they have dead pets, low stock, low mana and sometimes dead friends due to l4 spawn + boss..and than u guys with your 6-8 fully stocked pks lure the boss 100 screens away. Lawl

$ would always lure the boss but they didnt raid with a zerg like eqms does..eqms doesnt lure the boss because they raid with 10+ usually

Darkarna

Grandmaster

What really annoyed me is how $ were treated by a lot of people when other guilds have done far worse things and also cheated. Amazing how things have turned around when the onslaught landed on their doorstep. $ did well to keep a form of balance, amazing how quickly that was pulled from underneath you guys when you were actually getting somewhere.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
$ was raiding champs during EU time with 8-10 people up until their guild disbanded due to internal drama between @Bobby123 and @FAMARA -- now with 75% of their guild gone, they can no longer raid champs(which is why they dont).

They were sort of the EQMS jr. on EU time except instead of reds theyd often just come in with multiple tamers and kill peoples pets and lure the boss.

ZERGING IS AN ISSUE.
THIS IS A GOOD ISSUE, IT MEANS WE ARE POPULATED.
NO WE AREN'T SURE HOW TO DEAL WITH IT YET.
WE ARE TAKING SUGGESTIONS.
PLEASE DON'T JUST COMPLAIN ABOUT IT WITHOUT OFFERING SOME SORT OF CONSTRUCTIVE THOUGHT ON A WAY YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT BEING FIXED.

Thanks!

One suggestion: Remove the red head buyback feature.

Allow us to actually stat reds and make them pay for their crimes.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
$ was raiding champs during EU time with 8-10 people up until their guild disbanded due to internal drama between @Bobby123 and @FAMARA -- now with 75% of their guild gone, they can no longer raid champs(which is why they dont).

They were sort of the EQMS jr. on EU time except instead of reds theyd often just come in with multiple tamers and kill peoples pets and lure the boss.

This ain't only about champs and RDA's though, is it? *face palm*

Bobby123

Grandmaster
What really annoyed me is how $ were treated by a lot of people when other guilds have done far worse things and also cheated. Amazing how things have turned around when the onslaught landed on their doorstep. $ did well to keep a form of balance, amazing how quickly that was pulled from underneath you guys when you were actually getting somewhere.

Its only because $ ALWAYS WINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On top of that, we will only get stronger from now onwards since bad players + power hungry scumbags such as @FAMARA @Tonycakes are out of $ guild . These guys were always trying to stir shit while they were in the guild ! Good riddance ! lawl !

As long as i remain the discipline master of $ guild , scumbags will not be allowed .

Thank you and have a nice day !

Bobby123

Grandmaster

YuXad28.png

Hello @GluttonySDS , is your selective memory at work again ???

5 $ wipe out 12 DodgeQMS factioners inside an RDA couple of days ago . I am still waiting for your comments on that matter in that thread .

On top of that , your 4 non faction guys even need to gate random players from brit bank !

EQMS didnt have more than 4 PVPers on until midnight tonight... same as it is everyday. But hey, keep talking about us only playing with 20 people and only fighting 20v4 or w/e fantasy land you want to live in Sag. You want small 2v2s and 3v3s? Set them up in the duel pits -- its what theyre there for... but when you step on the field, prepare for anything -- including 10 newbs in purple who only care about killing you, looting your body, and drinking your tears on the forums(delicious btw).

I have an idea for you Sag -- either man up or shut up, teach your newbs to play like we do or keep crying about how we killed you and your friends #noFucksGiven

p.s.

If you think zergs only exist on UOF, you're as dumb as your friends who left UOF because they were defeated EQMS(as we speak, serj is crying about being para ganked by zergs on "that other shard").

i said lol @ para ganking then we went back with 20 pouches each and killed them...

theyre not even as bad as you because they only roll 5 deep.

ps: stop adverting other shards pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.