Anyone know where Real Sir Dwayne lures pets?

Fuego

Grandmaster
Figure I'd ask before quitting?

How he knew where I was is beyond me, ran right up to me and "all kill". Was oh 20 screens south of minoc and 20 SW of moongate. Any ideas? Was following on ghost then him and my meta dissappeared and bars went grey.

Fuego

Grandmaster
Bought off Lord Puffy, unsure of guild Glut. Got a ransom pm but it is 1.8mill, if i had that id buy dono coins for a ball or a new egg. wasn't far into stage 1. Anywho had a fun 4months bck on UO.

Fuego

Grandmaster
If @Fattson was around, he could tell you the real meaning of losing it all. You got off fairly easy. Suck it up and rebuild better.
Or just quit a year or so and play again whatever freeshards active. My join date lies as I didn't play for a year+ JoeB luckily reset my passwords[hope he does ext time if its actinve] as i had forgot it.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Sucks but you can't quit because you didn't have a pet ball on a meta and were farming overworld.

It is kinda shitty how heavily Dwayne relies on others to do most everything for him and this is how he returns the favor to the community that helps him so much. It's UO though, and in UO...well...people be shitty.

Rebuild better is good advice. Solid advice.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

Sparhawk

Grandmaster
Hate seeing these situations. Not sure if it's an education thing or what, but for those who start using their metas prior to balling them..just..don't. Expect to lose your meta for good. We've had a couple of guildies go through this.

@Fuego if it's gone for good, pass the hat around. I'll chip in for 250k to get you back on your meta feet and take a bit of the sting out

Volco

Master
for some reason I thought the meta just turned back into an egg in your bank. *shrugs* shows how little I know about taming lol.

Ouch man, just ouch.

Bromista

Grandmaster
^nice

Don't let the circumstances beat you down. I'm sure the monetary loss was the biggest blow. Accept a little help, or if you insist on earning everything yourself, kindly refuse the help and soldier on, brotha.

Fuego

Grandmaster
Sucks but you can't quit because you didn't have a pet ball on a meta and were farming overworld.

It is kinda shitty how heavily Dwayne relies on others to do most everything for him and this is how he returns the favor to the community that helps him so much. It's UO though, and in UO...well...people be shitty.

Rebuild better is good advice. Solid advice.

Good luck in your future endeavors.
True had been meaning and looking but hadn't. Just don't know if it's worth the time. Took me 4 long months of farming to get it, not sure i couls\d stomach that again. @Sparhawk is a good dude so no way i would want tqke his money, but ty for offer.

Sparhawk

Grandmaster
It is a savage loss mate. For me it was a relic, and more than the money it was the dissapointment in myself for having heard advice as to my risky out of wbb trade and still doing it anyway. For your situation, I'm really not sure if they know it's not bonded of just go for every meta they see, working on the odds.
I do know it 'seems' like there's a bright neon sign above its head saying 'Unballed Meta!, as from what I've seen the odds seem better than average it'll happen to you quickly if you do risk it,

Good luck mate, quitting is of course your choice in the end, however based on the way you conduct yourself in this thread and the forum in general, my bet is your made of sterner stuff and you'll soldier through this 'uo life lesson'.

Yoko Kurama

Master
It is a savage loss mate. For me it was a relic, and more than the money it was the dissapointment in myself for having heard advice as to my risky out of wbb trade and still doing it anyway. For your situation, I'm really not sure if they know it's not bonded of just go for every meta they see, working on the odds.
I do know it 'seems' like there's a bright neon sign above its head saying 'Unballed Meta!, as from what I've seen the odds seem better than average it'll happen to you quickly if you do risk it,

Good luck mate, quitting is of course your choice in the end, however based on the way you conduct yourself in this thread and the forum in general, my bet is your made of sterner stuff and you'll soldier through this 'uo life lesson'.

Sorry, but if you are out hunting in the world with an unballed meta, you deserve to have EQMS take it.

That is the UOF circle of life...EQMS owns the rda, sells the dragon, and then EQMS steals it because it is unballed. This post just goes to show how everything on UOF is as it should be.

Would make me smile if somehow it turned out this dragon was taken from someone else.

Let this be a lesson to you noob tamers..

Buy a meta ball for 1500 donation coins, or join EQMS.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Shut the fuck up, Yoko.

Couldn't make a post without mentioning EQMS four times, could ya? And you wonder why you get constantly shit on?

Sparhawk

Grandmaster
Sorry, but if you are out hunting in the world with an unballed meta, you deserve to have EQMS take it.

That is the UOF circle of life...EQMS owns the rda, sells the dragon, and then EQMS steals it because it is unballed. This post just goes to show how everything on UOF is as it should be.

Would make me smile if somehow it turned out this dragon was taken from someone else.

Let this be a lesson to you noob tamers..

Buy a meta ball for 1500 donation coins, or join EQMS.

'Propaganda minister' title suits you Yoko. Amazing how this suddenly steered into a eqms thread from nowhere

Fuego

Grandmaster

Thats it, madder at myself.