Anyone know where Real Sir Dwayne lures pets?

Sparhawk

Grandmaster
Spar want to buy 1 yard of bile cloth for 250k ;)
Haha
Add it to my chest of random bits of cloth I'll never have enough of to make anything but a bandana with. :)

If you need some recovery cash that isn't charity tho pm me with some trades if ya want, your bound to have some pixels I'd buy :)

Ps no idea on the timer. I'd heard from other players it was 8hrs but never seen it myself. Also the two instances I saw of meta theft, both times the pet was found and retrieved before reverting, by way of a massive and drawn out group effort Search.. 1 was found in a house, other had been lured to the water and netted onto a boat
Good luck!

Easy Cheese

Grandmaster
wait until tomorrow to fully give up hope. If the server restarts, it should go back to your stables. Cross your fingers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everybody has ideas, nice to see.

But i was back uo after 12-13 years and didnt know about summon ball thing. Got my pet lured and paid 800K to take it back.

Now we do trap. That's all.

clutchxo

Grandmaster
Bought off Lord Puffy, unsure of guild Glut. Got a ransom pm but it is 1.8mill, if i had that id buy dono coins for a ball or a new egg. wasn't far into stage 1. Anywho had a fun 4months bck on UO.
If you bought something from puffy, I wouldn't mind putting my neck out there to help keep you afloat. Puffy is a good friend of mine and I'm sure if he wasn't busy with kids he would help. I don't have an egg to help, or meta ball. But I have a good chunk of change to play with, PM me here or on Discord VIA my signature if you're serious about staying around. If not I understand your contemplation to leave and not spend time on the game. Although if you think it's a waste you should step away and do something you enjoy doing, not something you will look back at as a giant waste of time in anger.

Homer the miner

Grandmaster
I'm with sparhawk I'll chip in 100k for the cause since I'm not that rich. Take this as a lesson learned and grow from it. My brother has lost at least 2 meta with relics lol so I know the feeling. Oh my brother now has a lvl 6 with qs and nox so you can bounce back too. Gl
meet wbb, trade with ninjawinja

Hate seeing these situations. Not sure if it's an education thing or what, but for those who start using their metas prior to balling them..just..don't. Expect to lose your meta for good. We've had a couple of guildies go through this.

@Fuego if it's gone for good, pass the hat around. I'll chip in for 250k to get you back on your meta feet and take a bit of the sting out

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Fuego

Grandmaster
I'm with sparhawk I'll chip in 100k for the cause since I'm not that rich. Take this as a lesson learned and grow from it. My brother has lost at least 2 meta with relics lol so I know the feeling. Oh my brother now has a lvl 6 with qs and nox so you can bounce back too. Gl

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Although tempting now with a few offers, but it just feels wrong taking hard earned gold handouts over my own stupidity in taking it out w/o a pet ball. You guys are welcome to bid on my tmaps 85 atm in sales forum. Cataloging statues for auction tomorrow 15 from farmed mobs. Trying to think of a way/price to sell all my vanq/power/invu and some silver ones or an easy way to catalog w/o clickin and writing piece by piece.

Easy Cheese

Grandmaster
Although tempting now with a few offers, but it just feels wrong taking hard earned gold handouts over my own stupidity in taking it out w/o a pet ball. You guys are welcome to bid on my tmaps 85 atm in sales forum. Cataloging statues for auction tomorrow 15 from farmed mobs. Trying to think of a way/price to sell all my vanq/power/invu and some silver ones or an easy way to catalog w/o clickin and writing piece by piece.
I can give you a vendor at my Yew bank shop. Tons of traffic. Perfect to sell random stuff.

clutchxo

Grandmaster
Hard earned LOL. I just dupe the vanqs and resell them.

Cinder

Master
I will help you get a summons ball, and donate some gold to help you get another Meta.
First day I had my baby, some guys pkd me at the stables, and lured it off.. I let em relish the moment... An hour later I summoned my Pinky!
I hate when players loose their pets!

Fuego

Grandmaster
I will help you get a summons ball, and donate some gold to help you get another Meta.
First day I had my baby, some guys pkd me at the stables, and lured it off.. I let em relish the moment... An hour later I summoned my Pinky!
I hate when players loose their pets!
Was so happy was singing to myself "I got a meta, I got a meta, I got a meta hey hey hey"

Sparhawk

Grandmaster
No other game I've ever played has uo's ability to get you so invested you can go thru the spectrum of emotional high's and lows in one day.

Just my opinion here, but I think you should accept the offers of help the community is offering, and move on. Nothing like a good ole barn raising (meta replacing) to pull people together. Also sometime in the future you will be in a position to help others in need, 'paying it forward', perpetuating decent mmo behavior to combat the grifter scum.

As for the antagonists in this saga, hats off to see them reply in thread as to their position, however 1.8. in ransom is getting a bit rude imo, no need to be greedy in trying to pay off your uo castle from one new tamer ey?

Fuego

Grandmaster
No other game I've ever played has uo's ability to get you so invested you can go thru the spectrum of emotional high's and lows in one day.

Just my opinion here, but I think you should accept the offers of help the community is offering, and move on. Nothing like a good ole barn raising (meta replacing) to pull people together. Also sometime in the future you will be in a position to help others in need, 'paying it forward', perpetuating decent mmo behavior to combat the grifter scum.

As for the antagonists in this saga, hats off to see them reply in thread as to their position, however 1.8. in ransom is getting a bit rude imo, no need to be greedy in trying to pay off your uo castle from one new tamer ey?
Ya, guess you are right. Ill start pm's and venture into trinny.