Arch Demon Help

Jager

Grandmaster
So i finally killed 100 Evil monsters and now i need a vial of arch demon blood, but my dexxer is currently guildless and i am unsure of where to go even in Wrong? i think to find this thing. its on a 4 hour timer or something is it not? any help would be cool.

Dig'em

Grandmaster
So i finally killed 100 Evil monsters and now i need a vial of arch demon blood, but my dexxer is currently guildless and i am unsure of where to go even in Wrong? i think to find this thing. its on a 4 hour timer or something is it not? any help would be cool.
It's on a 4 hour timer but after the four hours it can spawn anytime within an hour window so technically it's a 4-5 hour timer, the archdemon has some OP moves, text above the demons head alerts you to what he's casting:

Ominous object- a large red ball falls from above the archdemon, anyone within 8 or 10 tiles of the demon instadies. You get a few seconds before it falls though.

Blood flowing from the archdemons mouth- he randomly picks a target and launches blood in a circle at whatever range this person is (I believe this is how it works) does 80 damage.

Demon fire- all players within 20 or so tiles get targeted (Demon fire will appear above your head) you will be chased down by blood red flames and if they catch you, you're dead, break line of sight by entering the small room to stop it. Running through someone else's flames does 15 damage

Demonic wards- there are 4, they are large pentagrams he throws on the floor and target people close to them-

Bright green- poisons you, if you cure it will repoison you, have to keep curing, lasts 20- 30 seconds

Vesper green- casts lightening on all characters close to it, usually does 20 damage

Orange- shoots a fireball that does 10 damage then ticks every 2-3 seconds for 2 damage, no way to stop it but wait it out

Blue- shoots you for ten damage, then paralyzes you for about a second, then a second of mobility, then paralyzed again, and so on. lasts about 20-30 seconds.

You don't need to do much damage to get the blood though, if that's all you're after I'd advise getting a few solid hits in and just hanging back till he's about to die.

As for where he's at in wrong, I believe when you enter wrong, head east till the next hallway and head north, there's a big room with some spawn in it, go to the very left before the entrance of the room and you can run up a little incline (it's hidden behind the walls of the room) and follow that path up until you find 2 sparkles, walk into the middle sparkle and you should be in the archdemon room! Hope this helps

Jager

Grandmaster
Cool thanks man. Just need a group to join for it now.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
Cool thanks man. Just need a group to join for it now.

There will be a medium to large group of people already there when you show up (if it's almost show time) and you can get your kill.

If you have a second account, post a ghost in the room. When you notice people showing up, take the guy needing the blood to the room.

Trokair

Apprentice
Can you get the blood before the 100 evil quest? Just wondering if I could start trying to grab it now even though I'm at the starting blocks on my talisman.

Jager

Grandmaster
Can you get the blood before the 100 evil quest? Just wondering if I could start trying to grab it now even though I'm at the starting blocks on my talisman.
No u need to turn in the 100 evil kills part to get the 3rd part of the quest wich is get the vial of blood

Jager

Grandmaster
@Jager Looks like I'll have to wait then. Got a long road ahead before I'm ready for that :D
Vanqs was hardest for me. I'm in game broke so 10k a weapon was to much. I traded some stuff for them and searched for cheap ones 5-6k. Finished it 2 days ago. And just got my 100/100 kills today. I don't get a lot of game time so it took a bit. I just went from hedge maze to fire temple with demon dismissal Katana. Then destard with regular Katana and killed drakes. And only during the day cuz at night I just had to run from EQMS groups .

Trokair

Apprentice
I've only been here a little while myself and I have 1 vanq in the stone and 3 more waiting to be put there. That is all I've found so far. I really wanted to find them all and accomplish it that way. May end up folding on that but I have enough things to work on in the mean time and I'm in no hurry. Tempting to save up 100k to get 10 (or 20 if I'm lucky) but 100k is a ton to me right now so not going to do that just yet.

Jager

Grandmaster
I know what you mean. I had to get rid of stuff I really didn't want to lose

Josh D

Grandmaster
Kill Ogre Mages to get vanqs, maybe 1 out of 4 drops a vanq club. There's one at the very southern point of Despise lvl 2, 2 in Wrong lvl 2, and 2 in the grotto (island dungeon north of Serpents hold).

Lvl 5 and 6 T maps is another efficient way to find them.

Jager

Grandmaster
Kill Ogre Mages to get vanqs, maybe 1 out of 4 drops a vanq club. There's one at the very southern point of Despise lvl 2, 2 in Wrong lvl 2, and 2 in the grotto (island dungeon north of Serpents hold).

Lvl 5 and 6 T maps is another efficient way to find them.
Thanks man that's good to know. Most vanqs I used were clubs