Bag fell under packhorse

N49ATV

Adept
I had a bag full of regs in my bank. I wanted to take home. It was too heavy for my pack.

I grabbed my pack horse, and put a few things in it, and then went for the reg bag. I tried to put it all in one container, inside the pack horses main pack. (Was going to make a few runs, quicker to unload, and jump back through my gate).

The bag fell right through my pack horse onto the ground. No message. I picked it up and put it back in my bank. Checked my pack horse and it was good. So I dropped the bag in the horses main pack, and it stayed.

I'm assuming the container inside the pack horse lost it's "secure" rating after it left my bank, and therefore couldn't hold the weight.

But there was no message or anything, and it didn't bounce back to bank.

N49ATV

Adept
It should pop back to bank and message you it can't hold the weight, or make containers in pack horses "secure" so there is no internal limit.

AlyM

Grandmaster
Bags that are too heavy for the horse will always fall underneath them even if it was originally in the bank.
The horse can hold a total of 1600 stones and I believe a limit of 125 items.
If it exceeds this in any way, the bag will drop directly below the animal.
I know this from experience.
No you will not get any warning saying it was too heavy, that's only for character packs.
Sowwi to tell you );

N49ATV

Adept
The bag wasn't too heavy for the horse. But it was dropped on a bag inside the horse, which couldn't hold the weight.