Banker

The butler came out and loved the idea of it. Expensive, cool as hell though just cant justify the donation coins for it yet. I will get one at some point when I get rich finally :p. Which brings me to the point of my post. Something I think everyone who owns a house needs is a Banker. This Banker doesn't have to give you access to your bank box(because this draw down the amount of people going to town which UOF seems to encourage, which I am on board with) though transporting 500k from your house to the bank because you just bought something on the forums and now need to turn your gold in a check is the reason for a need of a banker.

This banker would be able to accept gold(like dropping it on him, or maybe shift click. Or even better he would have a chest next to him that he can pull the gold from) once the gold is on the banker you can then claim a check from him.

If you are someone that would pay donation coins for this banker give me a like on this thread or simply give me a reply of hell yeah!!

bradley-

Grandmaster
You could just set up a vendor and drop the gold piles on your vendor, then dbl click your vendor and hit "Collect Gold". It'll send you a check to your bank box.

halygon

Grandmaster
I do not understand why you would have so much gold at your house in the first place. Please explain.

I do not understand why you would have so much gold at your house in the first place. Please explain.
I farm with pets, and instead of recalling to the bank I recall to the steps of my keep and drop the gold off in a box that is on my steps, and out I go again. I can farm about 300k in a night if I hit it hard core.

I do the vendor thing too. Easy peasy.
I have a keep and do not want to make my keep public because I am assuming this makes my front doors open to anyone right? I have used the forums for selling so not up to speed on how vendors work.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
I have a keep and do not want to make my keep public because I am assuming this makes my front doors open to anyone right? I have used the forums for selling so not up to speed on how vendors work.

pretty sure you can say 'i wish to secure this' and target the door, to make it 'friends only' even if it's public.