Battle of the High Seas Event!

Godsrage

Grandmaster
for the boat show

13040845_10153747273224833_3969787622062432218_o.jpg

12998210_10153747272939833_7666098296398477691_o.jpg

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
can anyone live stream the event? i'll be stuck at a softball game so i wanna watch while im waiting lol

also if the turnout is low, after the battle can we do another one at a later time?

Last edited by a moderator:

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
We will definitely be doing more of this I promise.
sweet, ya i know atleast 3 people in trin alone cant come b/c of work or other obligations and i'd like to have something like this have big turnouts, as it is right now 6 boats wont last long against eachother lol

i hope to make it out next time unless you guys know a rain guy that can make it pour this sunday :p

LoNE WoLF

Master
Hahaha. Yea it would be way better with tons of boats. IRL comes first. Next event we will all come together via Skype or something and try to agree on a day that can work for everyone.

LoNE WoLF

Master
Todays the day! :) remember if you would like bring your boats down an hour before the fight for a boat show! I can also answer any questions if needed. I will be at the docks in Ocollo

Todays the day! :) remember if you would like bring your boats down an hour before the fight for a boat show! I can also answer any questions if needed. I will be at the docks in Ocollo

I hate to say it but we wont be able to make it... I think its all in the date fellow Pirate! Some things came up at work, as I am on call on Sundays, but rarely ever have to go in. We were supposed to done by 3 central but I'm still here. And alas, my crew cant very well hit the waters without their captain.. I think the next time you do this event, it should definitely be voted on, when the time should be. Several of the more infamous pirates seem unable to make it today as well. :( Best of luck to the boats that do make it, and please take screenshots!

LoNE WoLF

Master
Well, since we are down to only 4 boats maybe we should post pone this and have everyone pick a date. I will let everyone weigh on on this.

LoNE WoLF

Master
@Godsrage @Easy Cheese @Jacob Scallywag if we post pone this event we can have a better turn out. But I am a man of my word if you guys want this to move forward we can most definitely do so. I will be doing dono rewards each time regardless. I just think it would be better with a larger turn out. It's up to you guys. I have the 10k dono and it's not going anywhere until this event happens.

Easy Cheese

Grandmaster
I'm good for postponing. Let's come up with a better day and time for everyone! I'll throw in some barnacle ingots to the winner as well.

LoNE WoLF

Master
My registration:

Captain: Davida Valtieri
Boat: Problem Children from Another Dimension

Awesome I will add your name to the list, however some of our registered contestants cant make today now. Would you be ok with voting on a day where we could all make it? it would be a lot of fun with more boats. I would like the first event to have a ton of action.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
So one cancelled? Just remember, you won't ever make 100 percent happy so I'd pick a date and stick with it next time. Just imo and having experience in dealing with events.