Best 3rd Part Software

wkstrm

Master
I think making games too easy takes away the feeling of accomplishment.
I am quite sure I would feel very unsatisfied knowing that I "automatically" did something.
I can understand it all from a "power play" point of view or from a competative gaming point of view that you would like to have an edge over someone else, if there was a definite win in the end but you never win in UO since there is no end game and no end.

Tachyon

Apprentice
Steam ain't that difficult to set up, pretty much the same amount of work as Razor, the difficulty comes when you want to use scripts/macros which may need the odd change to suit what you want to do with it. Just a little taster with what you can do with Steam :

Set a key to auto-open backpacks when you get into range.
Set a key to automatically search a backup for a specific item to steal, these items can be buried within other bags inside the pack.
Set a list of items you want to steal in a 'pushlist'. You get the item identification code by using object inspector, click an item and it brings up a nice little gump which describes the item. You get the ID, stick it into a list and your super powerful over 90 billion trillion zillion auto-stealing script will happily rip it from their pack and put it into yours. It's a right beast at champion spawns, happily and greedily searching through packs which decide to rub passed you when they are looking to escape from a flood of thieves. It is not fully automatic, you still need to press a button but I guess that could be changed so it does fully automate the process.. Awesome right? *Hangs himself*

Yessss.... It definitely makes sense that society has followed the lead of the dumbing down experience, from AAA games with fancy pants graphics and automated systems which play the game for you. Sky-net is upon us people, the day of skill and real love has become obsolete, The Walking Dead has unfolded with people walking in front of busses while their face is buried in their smart phone is now the reality that many consider as progress...

Ahem.

Lmao. Dude. What the fuck. You went off on quite the tangent there. I do agree though that society, in it's current state is fucked. Hatred and insanity in all corners, on all sides.

Back to UOSteam. I should clarify, it is the INITIAL connection to the server I couldnt even figure out. I never even once was able to connect.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Lmao. Dude. What the fuck. You went off on quite the tangent there. I do agree though that society, in it's current state is fucked. Hatred and insanity in all corners, on all sides.

Back to UOSteam. I should clarify, it is the INITIAL connection to the server I couldnt even figure out. I never even once was able to connect.

Sorry man, lost the plot a little..

Have you ever tried sallos? It's actually very nice for stealing manually.

Yeah I heard, was setting it up for the last time I was around to give it a try. In fact, I believe Sallos is a better tool to use with stealing and less cheaty than Steam.

drasked

Grandmaster
Yeah I heard, was setting it up for the last time I was around to give it a try. In fact, I believe Sallos is a better tool to use with stealing and less cheaty than Steam.

Its fun sitting at a champ with 6 peoples backpack open trying to figure out who the backpack with the PS in it belongs to.