WTS Best weapon on server??!?

Saige

Novice
So after tens of thousands of bows and well over a 100 million worth of wood used I finally got what i belUntitled.png eive to be the best crafted weapon ever on the server....I could be wrong and if been a better good slayer type made would just love to see it...I had first offer of two million which seems low knowing how long and costly the journey was lol...people that know me know I am not exaggerating lol..Just looking for any thought on this..Seems like the kind of weapon to bless if your one of those lucky ppl with a deed.....

Saige

Novice
200k ?...I think not..I got start bid in game of 2 mill was just wondering what anyone thought...or if theyve seen a better.....you did catch that it is exceptional? its not mob loots....I could get 200k for it without it being a slayer

Believe it or not I've had similar weapons that was about the same but one was a dagger and another an skinning knife 20+ m

*adjusts monocle*

Well well! What a nice crossbow indeed! I do remember owning a similar weapon in the past, exorcism, exceptional vanq +10 regular bow that I believe you made and I purchased for 1m years ago. It was accidentally sank into a friends talisman haha. Oops!