BIG (________) suggestion constructive.

Lexington

Grandmaster
Hey Shane,

I didn't read most of the crap that was in the original post from xDaegothx http://www.uoforum.com/threads/big-fucking-suggestion.65951/ and I don't blame you in the least for locking it. I stopped reading at his second post where he let us know what the real complaint was.

I am not so much spazzing over being pk'd, more so over the fact that my pets keep getting jumped on. I'm just sick of the people pk'ing my pet. I have lost 22 points just on my resist alone in the past 4 days because of people greifing. It's not fun to run a tamer anymore unless your level 7 with bad ass relics. And now Criminals can gate hop as they please and its no harm done for them. They go gray for 120 seconds and then back to blue to do it again. PK'ing me is one thing, I can get over that. But i can not get over farming and training my pet for hours only to have hours of work wiped away in 30 seconds because some little dick rape victim decides they want to take out their real life frustrations on people minding their own business in the game. I think it's funny that the people on here talking shit on my post are either A: The people I'm complaining about, or B: People that aren't training meta's. It's easy to sit back and run your mouth when you THINK your untouchable. LOL Cowards.

I copied one of the statements you made when you locked the thread here and highlighted a section.

We honestly just believe in a good balance and that until we get multiple of the same complaints on a regular basis about a system, we don't change it because if we did we would be swapping systems left right and center as everyone has different play styles, and most people truly believe their playstyle is how it "should be". (I also was like this as a player)

There have been many complaints about this same issue in the past... and we have a discussion going on currently. http://www.uoforum.com/threads/any-chance.65427/ If you get a chance I'd be curious here what your thoughts might be as we haven't had an admin comment?

God.RG

Grandmaster
you have summoning balls. you have insta kill meta pets.. as a tamer, you are being catered to 100%.. take a little skill loss, use some skill scrolls and get over it.

you're literally asking for NO penalties as a tamer.

Lexington

Grandmaster
you have summoning balls. you have insta kill meta pets.. as a tamer, you are being catered to 100%.. take a little skill loss, use some skill scrolls and get over it.

you're literally asking for NO penalties as a tamer.

you again :p

This isn't for me... I retired my tamer.