WTS Blaze Spellbook Auction

Jooz

Master
This item was last seen on the dono vendor in 2014
less than 10 on the server

S/B 20 mill
Increments of 100k

This auction will go for 48h after the last bid.
Thanks and Happy Bidding

Blaze.PNG

Last edited:

lollo

Grandmaster
Definitely less than 10 and some (like berlusconi's) never see the light of the day any more (locked down in cave house)

I think s/b of 20m is reasonable.

girana

Grandmaster
those are probably the only ones you're gonna see.

And btw, what else are you gonna spend your money on? Another 30x30 to fill with stupid ass deco? that's not pixel addiction?

how many ppl with 20m+ are active playing like 10 ?

SirLothar

Grandmaster
how many ppl with 20m+ are active playing like 10 ?
I think a lot more. There is so much gold out there you/we have no idea. Just because you don't see these people talking or seeking attention on discord or forums doesn't mean they don't have like 50mil in the bank (e.g Elizabeth Gold, quietly doing her mining/crafting, drops 50mil on the cave house raffle). I know a few others who don't even have a discord or forum account and have 20+mil.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
I think a lot more. There is so much gold out there you/we have no idea. Just because you don't see these people talking or seeking attention on discord or forums doesn't mean they don't have like 50mil in the bank (e.g Elizabeth Gold, quietly doing her mining/crafting, drops 50mil on the cave house raffle). I know a few others who don't even have a discord or forum account and have 20+mil.

Just FYI , i bought my blaze spellbook few mths ago for 9m from Archerson

Jooz

Master
55k dono x 170k = 9.35mill

You paid cheaper for the book than he paid for it from the vendor itself 3ish years ago. Good Job bobby..

Lots of people have over 20mill considering the amount of dono coins sold every day.

I know we dont get along power members but please refrain from trolling my post..

Thanks

Bobby123

Grandmaster
55k dono x 170k = 9.35mill

You paid cheaper for the book than he paid for it from the vendor itself 3ish years ago. Good Job bobby..

Lots of people have over 20mill considering the amount of dono coins sold every day.

I know we dont get along power members but please refrain from trolling my post..

Thanks

I wasnt trolling btw plus also i have a blaze spellbook myself so i cant be that stupid to lower the value of my items .

I was just putting truthful information out and i have no intention of trolling watsoever

Last but not least , i am from the mighty $ guild .

Thanks !