Blue healing faction pets.

Deriz

Grandmaster
Some tamers have recently joined factions. Not only has Aem been running around with his dragon and mare, when you go to kill his mare/dragon he has a blue with him that heals/vets it. Even opposing factions can cross heal his pet (Das Juden).

Seems like this is broken, his pet should not be healable to anyone but his own faction.

Opentun

Adept
Yeah it just gives people the chance to exploit and have healers nearby to keep them up. This needs to be fixed. It seems more of a bug than anything being discussed about.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
its a bug. the last two shards I've played on you when you went to heal a faction member's pet and you are not in there faction,you got the following message, "cannot perform beneficial actions." Only way we could heal someones pet is if they were in our faction.

Inflames

Master
please fix hes also rezing his pets with a blue char not in factions allowing him to not need vet or a char with vet in factions

Bromista

Grandmaster
His shitty tamer PvP just became faction tamer PvP?

SICK LIFE BRO.

He still goes down easy even with healers so meh...

Deriz

Grandmaster
He does go down easy, but this thread isnt about how easy he is to kill. Its about a broken system that allows blue healers or opposing factions to heal his pets. He is in SL and today had teamed with a true brit, and Das Juden is CoM, and they could both heal his pets.

This should not be the case

Bromista

Grandmaster
True. But hell...for the meantime just kill him so he doesn't have control of his pets to make it easier to then kill the healers.

It'll get fixed.

Deriz

Grandmaster
His pets were in town a couple of times today with blues vetting them, cant kill the healers. We killed him and his pets plenty of times today.

Like I said its more about the system that allows a blue to heal/res his pets thats all. Idc if he wants to use his pets or have factioners in his own faction heal them. Its just broken that anyone can heal them thats all.

Sseany4209

Grandmaster
So What your saying is, your not crying about faction pvp tamer pets and how easy it is to kill owner and kite the pets away,
But the faxct blues are healing the pets??? so in what case does it matter who heals pvp/faction pets? when all you care in faction pvp is killing the guy and getting punkte/silver??
idk maybe just me being tired, and at work. on being confused by this thread and whats it aiming at

Chesty Puller

Grandmaster
So What your saying is, your not crying about faction pvp tamer pets and how easy it is to kill owner and kite the pets away,
But the faxct blues are healing the pets??? so in what case does it matter who heals pvp/faction pets? when all you care in faction pvp is killing the guy and getting punkte/silver??
idk maybe just me being tired, and at work. on being confused by this thread and whats it aiming at

english fool

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
its a bug. the last two shards I've played on you when you went to heal a faction member's pet and you are not in there faction,you got the following message, "cannot perform beneficial actions." Only way we could heal someones pet is if they were in our faction.

That is exactly what it should say, although factioning may very server to server...since so much other shit does.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
The op is noting that a charachter not in factions is healing a faction tamer pets. If you ever try to throw a g heal on a factioner as a neutral blue you are unable to perform beneficial acts