Blue PK Penalties

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
It was a nice addition to limit recalls for blues that have murder counts. Perhaps this could be expanded upon.

One problem you see with large blue zerg guilds is that they have so many players that they can easily take counts at a champ or RDA.

I propose PvM penalties on blue players with murder counts. Blue players with murder counts would receive % penalties on chance to receive powerscrolls/relics and any other straight to backpack drops.

Bobaganoosh

Master
Tard, I miss you and respect you. This idea is bad. I just don't understand y people are trying to turn UO away from what UO is. PvPing. penalty this penalty that. Come on..

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Just increase the time it takes for a murder count to go away -- will limit the amount of blue PKing. If you wanna kill blues you should be red...

Bobby123

Grandmaster
It was a nice addition to limit recalls for blues that have murder counts. Perhaps this could be expanded upon.

One problem you see with large blue zerg guilds is that they have so many players that they can easily take counts at a champ or RDA.

I propose PvM penalties on blue players with murder counts. Blue players with murder counts would receive % penalties on chance to receive powerscrolls/relics and any other straight to backpack drops.

ANOTHER ******** SUGGESTION FROM A DODGEQMS MEMBER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like i always say , what can u expect from a DodgeQMS member !

To even come up with such a proposal it just shows they have been defeated day in and day out !!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats next ? Perma Stat loss for blue pking ??????????????

LAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!

TraJik

Grandmaster
ANOTHER ******** SUGGESTION FROM A DODGEQMS MEMBER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like i always say , what can u expect from a DodgeQMS member !

To even come up with such a proposal it just shows they have been defeated day in and day out !!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats next ? Perma Stat loss for blue pking ??????????????

LAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!

How to tell if someones parents let them down. They will talk like this ^

I guess not all Asians have tiger moms. Haha. That ***** took a break when it came to this guys social skills and mentality! Lol

MANKRIK

Grandmaster

I guess not all Asians have tiger moms. Haha. That ***** took a break when it came to this guys social skills and mentality! Lol

I don't know, I think she knew what she was doing. He can endlessly farm and sell gold to fund her retirement and his abrasive personality means that no friends/women will ever get in the way of his computer time.

Bobby123

Grandmaster

Wow this coming from a guy who joined $ guild for a cheap quicksilver then quit guild 3 days after purchasing a quicksilver for 4m ? He tried the same trick( wanting to rejoin $ guild ) 2 months later for other relics i guess !

Thank god everyone KNEW what a scumbag he is and he wasnt allowed to REJOIN $ guild !

guess wat happen next ??????? He joined DodgeQMS !

talking about bad upbringing ??????

nice ONE BRAH !

I SURE hope @TraJik kids wouldnt turn up like him bcoz that will REALLY BE TRAGIC !!!!!!!!!!!

LAWLLLLLLLL !

Last edited by a moderator:

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Where is the harm in making counts take 20-40hours to wear off instead of 8? Are people that reliant on killing other innocent players while trying to remain blue themselves?

This would definitely fix the issue of people freely taking counts in an RDA on their tamer and having little to no chance of going red because counts macro off way too fast.

Thoughts and not arguments on how Im a "fake" red or how $ never loses etc...

stunoma.

Grandmaster
Haha or make it you can only burn off murder counts after going red. That would be pretty funny

Though all these blues would cry

I don't think I even have a blue char. Even my Provo is red I believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
Wow this coming from a guy who joined $ guild for a cheap quicksilver then quit guild 3 days after purchasing a quicksilver for 4m ? He tried the same trick( wanting to rejoin $ guild ) 2 months later for other relics i guess !

Thank god everyone KNEW what a scumbag he is and he wasnt allowed to REJOIN $ guild !

nice ONE BRAH !

I SURE hope @TraJik kids wouldnt turn up like him bcoz that will REALLY BE TRAGIC !!!!!!!!!!!

LAWLLLLLLLL !
Sounds like to me he is FOR CERTAIN smarter than your inbred ass.

I however would have paid 25 mil before i joined your kind person guild to get it for 4.....

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
Tard, I miss you and respect you. This idea is bad. I just don't understand y people are trying to turn UO away from what UO is. PvPing. penalty this penalty that. Come on..

Here's the thing. People complained about reds for quite a while but now blues recognize that the real threat to them is the fact that blue griefers can cause them to lose all their work on a champ/RDA. Reds might take you back a couple of minutes while you have to restock after getting pk'd.

Adding PvM % penalties would mean that blue zergs could no longer blue pk without penalties. A blue zerg can easily spread out the murder counts among themselves and no one will ever have more than 1-2 counts. Even bumping up the murder count timer would do little to solve this.

However, if you add on PvM % penalties then blues will certainly be discouraged from killing other blues. If you are going to PK then you should face some sort of real penalty. At least reds face stat loss and players know that a red is there to PK.

The only people that will whine about this are the blue zerg guilds who PK others without penalty. Meanwhile the rest of the shard would benefit from knowing that the blue zergs cant exploit an ineffective system.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Here's the thing. People complained about reds for quite a while but now blues recognize that the real threat to them is the fact that blue griefers can cause them to lose all their work on a champ/RDA. Reds might take you back a couple of minutes while you have to restock after getting pk'd.

Adding PvM % penalties would mean that blue zergs could no longer blue pk without penalties. A blue zerg can easily spread out the murder counts among themselves and no one will ever have more than 1-2 counts. Even bumping up the murder count timer would do little to solve this.

However, if you add on PvM % penalties then blues will certainly be discouraged from killing other blues. If you are going to PK then you should face some sort of real penalty. At least reds face stat loss and players know that a red is there to PK.

The only people that will whine about this are the blue zerg guilds who PK others without penalty. Meanwhile the rest of the shard would benefit from knowing that the blue zergs cant exploit an ineffective system.

nice story brah !

TraJik

Grandmaster

nice ONE BRAH !

LAWLLLLLLLL !

Lol, I guess you really are ********.

You know that isn't why i'm not in $ but hey, if making up bullshit makes you feel better then more power to you.

I joined when $ had some cool members. Leave for a while and came back to them having a new stone. Thank GOD for that. I ended up running into some of their endlessly ******** members and well, the rest is history.

I guess since I got a 4 mill quicksilver apparently then you got scammed. Wait I forgot you don't speak Engrish.

What I meant to say was

OMG LAWLZZZZZZ TRAJIK WINZ AGAIN! 4 MILLZ QUICKSILVERZZZ L33TOWNZERZ TIGAMOM LUZEZNRAZEDDUMCHINAMON.

Nice One Brah! Didn't know you was Chinaiian

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Lol, I guess you really are ********.

You know that isn't why i'm not in $ but hey, if making up bullshit makes you feel better then more power to you.

I joined when $ had some cool members. Leave for a while and came back to them having a new stone. Thank GOD for that. I ended up running into some of their endlessly ******** members and well, the rest is history.

I guess since I got a 4 mill quicksilver apparently then you got scammed. Wait I forgot you don't speak Engrish.

What I meant to say was

OMG LAWLZZZZZZ TRAJIK WINZ AGAIN! 4 MILLZ QUICKSILVERZZZ L33TOWNZERZ TIGAMOM LUZEZNRAZEDDUMCHINAMON.

Nice One Brah! Didn't know you was Chinaiian

Yeah we got screwed over a quicksilver !

The couple of guys that invited you to guild regretted big time !!!!!!!!

Thank god i was promoted to the discipline master of $ guild ! I had to ensure scumbags like you will never be allowed in $ guild again !!!!!!!!!!

U taught us something at least that is DONT EVER TRUST SCUMBAGS LIKE U !!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !

TraJik

Grandmaster
Yeah we got screwed over a quicksilver !

The couple of guys that invited you to guild regretted big time !!!!!!!!

Thank god i was promoted to the discipline master of $ guild ! I had to ensure scumbags like you will never be allowed in $ guild again !!!!!!!!!!

U taught us something at least that is DONT EVER TRUST SCUMBAGS LIKE U !!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !

Lol, everyone knows you are full of shit, so keep the bullshit a coming!

The couple of guys? Wrong. 1 person invited me and that 1 person is gone.

Awww, I'm a scumbag?

Your failed tigermom should be sending me some Yuan! I'm the only person that can get you to talk like you are only half ********. Your above post was the closest thing to Engrish that you have ever posted on the forums. Give me your moms tele #. I've got to show her the breakthrough that we've made!