Can't resign from mages guild

haxx

Neophyte
The NPC keeps telling me I have to wait 7 days before leaving, but in reality it has been much longer time already. Character name: Roger Don

Kraden

Grandmaster
You have to wait seven days after you leave the faction for it to go into effect. Basically you go to main stone, leave faction, wait 7 days before you are actually out of the faction

haxx

Neophyte
I don't know are we talking about the same thing. I mean when i go to mage shop and tell the guild master "Belana resign". I get the answer "you're too young to leave, wait 7 days..."

halygon

Grandmaster
You can join lots of guilds, but the most well known is the thieves guild. You join and leave the same for all.

As to the OP, you probably just need some more in-game time. Try leaving your char logged in overnight and when you aren't playing to rack up some in-game time for that char.

Last edited by a moderator:

wreckognize

Grandmaster
yeah leave a client on overnight you can have two clients on overnight and macro on eachother thats what i usually do

Kraden

Grandmaster
What are all theguilds you can join and the benefits for joining? I know about theives guild