Castle Gold Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Carl

Raffle Ends July 4th @ 10pm est

Price per ticket: 1000 gold (Tickets are stored server side you will not get a physical ticket) Winner is automatically chosen at random. The more tickets you buy the better chance you have at winning!
d2MJnlR.png

atG4TdJ.png

S

Shane

These castles are usually from banned players etc, or given to the staff to raffle off as gold sinks/donations.

It's an excellent way to sink some gold out of the economy.

Clegane

Journeyman
Sweet -- I'll be buying a few. What are the rules if you win, but already have a house elsewhere?

a guy

Journeyman
I would like to see an approx estimate of raffle tickets bought all around, doesnt affect who wins so it shouldnt be a problem, I bought around 90 so far and many more to come

I would like to see some runner up prizes maybe like 10% of all that voted gets maybe a Sash saying something funny maybe a nice color. Can wear it around town and what not letting people know You almost won :). Tons of funny things can be put on that sash :) Who can think of some good sayings?

omnom

Grandmaster
Baba Yaga won. It's funny because he kept saying he was going to. That and he dumped a shitload of gold into it =p I wonder which one it was?

Status
Not open for further replies.