WTB [CLOSED] 330.000 Donation coins wanted!!! 170:1

Elizabeth Gold

Grandmaster
Hi,

I've been saving up for 30x30 but the market doesn't offer many for sale. Since I'm tierd of pursuing this goal, I'm doing an all in attempt at the current 30x30 raffle with the money I've saved up. Therefor I'm converting all my gold into dono at a rate of 170:1 to increase my number of tickets. If you have dono for sale, hit me up! This offer lasts until the raffle ends.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Hi,

I've been saving up for 30x30 but the market doesn't offer many for sale. Since I'm tierd of pursuing this goal, I'm doing an all in attempt at the current 30x30 raffle with the money I've saved up. Therefor I'm converting all my gold into dono at a rate of 170:1 to increase my number of tickets. If you have dono for sale, hit me up! This offer lasts until the raffle ends.

Good luck !!!!!!!!!!!! :)

SirLothar

Grandmaster
Hi,

There are a couple of 30x30s up for grabs, if I wasn't selling mine to a guildie I would have contacted you and sold you mine. However I have tagged a friend a few posts up who will help you out, it's similarly priced but at least you're guaranteed to get your 30x30. The risk is just too high to dump all your savings in a raffle that history has shown can be won by someone who bought just a few tickets. You are a great member to the community and always help people out, I would hate to see you lose this raffle and maybe have a knock on effect on you like quitting. Go for the safer option!

Sparhawk

Grandmaster
Hi,

Heya, just a suggestion if you go ahead with your raffle commitment, I remembered Decoy saying he spread his tickets over his accounts, so I tried the same thing also. Paid dividends for us, and superstition or not, if you try hopefully it will for you too.

Good luck!

Elizabeth Gold

Grandmaster
Damn I got a lot of comments overnight
  1. Thanks for all the luck (this is the second time I go all in, did a year ago for the ageless yew 30x30 as well).
  2. Ariakan already contacted me about his 30x30, it's a very tempting offer. I can manage the S/B but I doubt I can raise against counter offers.
  3. I almost got all the dono bought now. Got one person who's able to sell me all whats rest.

Elizabeth Gold

Grandmaster
Got all the dono I needed - no need to PM me anymore. Perhaps I'll sell off some realestate / items to buy more dono the next weeks but right now I'm out of gold.