CLOSING ~Santa's Workshop~ CLOSING

Will you miss Santa's Workshop?

• Total voters

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Before the house is sold - i will note everyone who has a vendor there and is currently friended.

I do think houses can be traded with open vendors, but cannot be customized though...im not 100% sure on this though.

As for the friends list - that may auto-clear once the house changes ownership...but i will work with the new owner in getting everyone re-friended. ;)

•• for now - all shop owners do not need to take any action. I will post an update here soon with more info ••

Who do you all think i selected to sell it to ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Furync

Grandmaster
in order to sell a house, you can't have any active vendors on the plot. he'll most likely cancel the auto-renew on your contract. The gear on your vendor will appear in your bank box (regardless if your bank is full or not).
This kind of makes me want to go fill up my vendor with everything I've got... just to fill up my bank box over 125.... :)
It'd be nice and tidy and I've been pondering taking a break from the game... :)

/ponders
Hmmm

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Firecrest

Grandmaster
Every guild needs an equal opportunity to sell their l33t warez (eqms)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Wildtamer

Grandmaster
EAST BRIT BEST BUY IS STILL OPEN COME VISIT US AND NOW ACCEPTING NEW VENDORS 100% FREE PM ME FOR DETAILS THANKS

Leewald7

Grandmaster
Thx...but this isnt actually a mall closing thread silly's is just changing ownership

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volco

Master
Would ya all still love Santa - if i sold it to the un-skilled , mass-recruiting zerg ---> @GluttonySDS ... But if it was for a good price? :)

If you did, i'd have to ask you to sell me the books. I've got the 30x30 near the Yew Moongate. It would make a great addition, and I'd have the space to re-create the garden feel of the old library. ;)

Leewald7

Grandmaster
Haha! Thank god its not! Its ETC! We will be making our jump into the yew shopping area!

We will be doing a slight remodel just on the second floor so the vendors will be coming down for a lil bit but hopefully when its done it will boost traffic even more.

Id like a list of all the people currently their with a vendor who would like to reset their vendor when mall god back up. Should only be down for a lil bit, like a day so a lil inconvenient but will be helpful in the long run.

We cant wait to work with all the vendor owners, mall owners and customers of the yew shopping area!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk