CLOSING ~Santa's Workshop~ CLOSING

Will you miss Santa's Workshop?

• Total voters

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
FYI - The mall is being sold within the hour. Please be advised that ETC - will be taking this mall over and will be running it going forward as another one of their awesomee malls :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
--> MALL HAS BEEN SOLD <--

* Anyone who wishes to place vendors here going forward, please contact ETC @Firecrest

* The ban list and friends list were both auto-cleared unfortunately during the transfer process. For the interim - anyone who has vendors here will be re-added to the friends list. You can contact me, Elvin or Firecrest at the moment

* Some re-customization will most likely be done by ETC. During this time, vendors will be set to not renew. The downtime will not be long.. and it will re-open as a mall afterwards. Plz note if your vendor falls - regardless of how much room you do or do not have in your bank box - all of your vendor's items will be automatically sent to your bank , inside a pouch.
-- Once vendors are set back up - please note spots will fill up fast!!

The place will be surely missed by myself.. its been fun operating that as one of UO Forever's best mall/libraries in game.. to date - its received over 58,000 visits ;)
RD0ZVhA.png

RIP - Santa's workshop... gone but never forgotten :( If or when time allows... maybe I will secure another mall in the future... "Sillys Mega Mall" (some of u may remember it on ice island) can always make a come back one day :D

Thanks again everyone and to you too @Firecrest & @Leewald7
-Silly

Firecrest

Grandmaster
!!! Thank you Silly!!! I must say I can not be anymore excited then I am! Expect great things! Expect really Great things!

Everyone remember, the rune library is not changing, we will have vendors and vendor owners are welcomed back! Your vendors as of today are set to non renew so we can make some changes and then we will do some customizing and we will get the vendors right back up!

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
!!! Thank you Silly!!! I must say I can not be anymore excited then I am! Expect great things! Expect really Great things!

Everyone remember, the rune library is not changing, we will have vendors and vendor owners are welcomed back! Your vendors as of today are set to non renew so we can make some changes and then we will do some customizing and we will get the vendors right back up!

No problem , and thank u as well :)

@Frito Figmus @Morgy @Raynan @Smokey McCallum @Tharask

Morgy

Grandmaster

If at all possible Id love to be a part of the new ETC Yew division vendor mall as I was once a part of The Silly Santas Mall in Yew.
Great Vendors and always stocked well!

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Its funny how things work out sometimes... it seems my "retirement" from running vendor malls only lasted 2 days hahaa.... I just purchased a house an hour ago that went un-expectedly for sale... and its not too far away at all .... its literally RIGHT next door to the west :D

PLEASE NOTE: I am not going to be competing with ETC. My vendor rental prices will be the same @ 3.5k weekly next door.