WTS Come Check Out ETC's Mega Mall "The Emporium"!!!

Firecrest

Grandmaster
Also, Lock Pick Kits have been restocked, MOTM vendor has weapons for sale still plus a DISCOUNT bin! Also instruments (350) are stocked! Brains and Jerky with some moonglow shine to wash it down, new slayers all the time!
Check OUT Noble Barnes vendor for STONE Furniture!!! I was surprised it was there as well!!! Kegs have been stocked tonight!
BARDING DEED!!!!!! You have to buy it now or get put on a waiting list!!!!
Ingots, wood, leather, regs, bottles, sea goods, house add ons, magic weapons, Barbed / Sudded armor, plate armor! All in stock!
Why waste the recall regs? Free Gate Service on top of WBB bank!
Special Orders? Just ask Leewald or Myself and we can rock them out for you!
We don't provide something? Let us know! Do you have something to provide we don't? Ask us for a Vendor Spot! a small weekly fee may apply.

Leewald7

Grandmaster
65abde030b5bc545a5f5f07975b9d449.jpg

Come Check Out Our New Bow Museum! Some of the best bows from across the server!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firecrest

Grandmaster
Holy Crap! Did I load up the slayers!!!! Bows, Katanas, Short Spears! Kyrss!!!! Stocked and ready to sell! Don't see a slayer I am sure I have it some where! On the roof of yew bank? BOOM slayers there next to the bile demon! LP kits, Kegs, 120 Tinkered traps brains! Instruments, Fully loaded all exceptional and sorted! 350gp each! Come check it out!

Firecrest

Grandmaster
Kegs are filled up! Brains are back in stock! Empty Kegs are ready, Lowered the Price of Reponds! DP weapons are back in stock, Instruments are up! Don't miss out on the MOTM vendor there is a bunch of deal slayers ready to go!

Firecrest

Grandmaster
Kegs are Filled!!!! Lockpick Kits (100 skill, 75 skill, 50 skill, 100 lock picks) 6K! Brains are filled!!! All types of new slayers DISCOUNT slayers!
Instruments are filled all types!!!!! dp weapons, empty kegs all ready to sell!!!!!!! Come check it out!

Firecrest

Grandmaster
Kegs are stocked! New slayers on the vendors! DP weapons restocked! Brains Stocked, Instruments stocked!!! Empty kegs stocked, LP kits
! NEW VENDORS are up and stocked with various good!!!!!

Firecrest

Grandmaster
Making some potion kegs now, A lot of new SS , Rare and Magic Weapon Vendors!!! Archer Museum!!! Some LP kits are still available! Come down Check Us Out!!!!!