WTS Come Check Out ETC's Mega Mall "The Emporium"!!!

Firecrest

Grandmaster
BOOM!!! Slayer Books? Got them! MOTM weapons? Got them! Instruments, bulk resources? GOT THEM! LP kits? Empty Kegs? Recalls? Marked Rune books? ETC MALL FTW!!! Barbed Suits? Bone Barbed Armor?? <---- Have these! Verite and Valorite Armor? Got them!!!! Bow Museum???? <------ ONLY ONE ON THE SHARD!!!!! Rune library? Coming Soon! BUT a rune to a rune Library??? <--- Yeah we have that!! House decor, stone furniture? We have a vendor for that!!!! DP weapons???? You can bet we have that! Not in stock? Post it here We will stock it, we will deliver it!!!! Special Orders?? I am working on a few now!!! Don't want to waste regs coming here??? BOOM just hop our gate!!!!! Top of WBB bank! Need us in another location?? Ok Sillys mall, Moonglow east! Trading post, Yew Bank, Kronick Chicken!!!! <half a screen from vesper plus many more!!! Forums, skype!!! We play to craft! We don't low ball our efforts because we are here to stay!!!
Do you have a mall and need something supplied or want us to run a certain type of vendor there?????? WE WILL DO THAT!!!! Need a place to place a vendor with a crazy amount of traffic..... We rent spots and have a lot open!!!!!

Leewald7

Grandmaster
2892ba2075fe1c2b387c9e858861cd9f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firecrest

Grandmaster
The End of the month is almost here and I would love to Bang out more sales!
Now until I run out of stock Lizardman Slayer weapons are 500 Gold Each!

Katanas, Kyrsses Bows!!!! 500 GP each!

Come get them before they are gone!!!!

Firecrest

Grandmaster
LOWERED SLAYER PRICES COME CHECK US OUT!!!!! <===== Instruments, Brains! All in stock!!!

Is there a type of weapon you have not seen but wish to? Just post and I will add them! I have slayers that are not on the vendor!!!! I have a couple of slayer vendors so one may have it!

Everything is organized by type
Spellbook Slayers - You guessed it! We provide slayers!!!!
Super Slayers - in each of their own colored box.
Repond - They have their own vendor with Sub category of orc, troll and ogre!
Motm / Discount! - Featuring the Monster of the Month (now at 500gp a weapon) and Discounts like 2500 for a bag of ten non- exceptional bows!
Slayer - Sub in to a corresponding color based off their super slayer and then inside their own bags, The elemental bags are colored as well :)
Silver - because the need their own vendor! - Yes it is empty because of next month!!!!
Instruments! - Each one has a bag of their own! Do you want to buy more than one at a time? Ask for some multi packs! I do custom orders!

So come on down Check us out! Replacement Add-on vendors are in the works!

Rune Library is going to be available soon! We are a one stop shop! Buy everything you need in one place! Every crafted item! Again Do you come to us for one thing? then another place for something else? Just say so we will carry it!

DO NOT FORGET ABOUT OUR BOW MUSEUM!!! Have a special one you want displayed? With no ownership change we will display it for you! or even an archery rare!

Need a vendor spot? We have them!! gating almost 24/7!

Also please stop over paying for lock pick kits.... 6k is an amazing price!

Oh ... we have bulk and do take special requests to fill orders.

KEGS ARE IN STOCK!!! I WAS JUST THERE GET THEM BEFORE THEY ARE SOLD OUT!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Firecrest

Grandmaster
Boom! It seems you love my lowered slayer prices! I know in love the sales!

Motm silver is on my silver vendor now! Come check it out before they are gone!

Lock pick Kit's will be back soon!

Come down check us out, hit our rune library! Dye tubs coming soon!

Drop by pick up a rune check our mall out÷ eat some brains drink some moonglow mead, and then go play the game :) .

Firecrest

Grandmaster
WHAT! No Bumps in a Couple of Days????? That is right we have been working like crazy to bring you new products,
Slayers and Super Slayers are filled. New Silver has been added!!! Brains, LP kits, Empty Kegs we have it all!!!
We added War Maces to our Slayer Vendors, I am using special wood to make slayer bows! So there are some magical slayer bows on the vendor!

But FIRECREST we love the sea !!!! Really?? BOOM we can make you ships! (Special Order to your color specifications)

WE WANT SLAYER ARMOR!!! - hmm what could you do? Oh send a PM and we will put a set together!

I went to your runebook place and you didn't have X location......... (Hint: Send a PM)

Leewald7

Grandmaster
So who out there is like "i wish i could use a vanq bow without paying 10k!" Well our in luck!

We have crafted bows that are as good or better then vanq remember a vanq is a +9 dmg. So a force +5 plus exceptional +4 is actually a vanq +9! Which we sell for 5k per bow!!!

We done our research and have brought to you the accurate numbers and the bows to match.

3c0cb00053d50696ba43854d74685105.jpg

We have high quality Bows and Heavies we have everything from a force equivalent to a +13 Vanq!

Come check out our Crafted Bow Line at ETC Mega Mall!

5dfc162d42dacb5e4ddac6d69ae8f9e1.jpg

Firecrest

Grandmaster
Speaking of bows, I am crafting slayer bows with ash, oak and will be adding yew instead of that boring normal wood! So even though the exceptional bows will not not change in price (no increase in price) magical bows will be available with some increase, but still the best selection at the best prices!

Also runic dp weapons!

Firecrest

Grandmaster
I still have a ton of slayers ready most super slayers are 5k, some with magical properties a little higher. Repond around the 8k mark. Katanas, kryss, war maces, bows come down check us out.

Instruments are back in stock!
New boat parts and upgrades are available.

Runic shadow deadly poison 5 packs ready for purchase 7k a bag. Empty kegs and lock pick Kit's, 3 chests colored. 100 lock picks and a rune for 6k! ready to go.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Leewald7

Grandmaster
ab8d4620cd61e41e41f8027f6aa6e7aa.jpg

We currently are selling 10 packs of many varieties:
-Heart Heavy 10pack 4k
-Heart Bow 10pack 5k
-Blood Heavy 10pack 6k
-Blood Bow 10pack 7k
-Frost Heavy 10pack 7k
-Frost Bow 10pack 8k
-Durability 10pack 9k
-Accuracy 10pack 10k
-Lesser Dmg 10pack 20k
-Random 10pack 13k
(ALL Bow are Exceptional)

random packs consist of 10 with a few varying accuracy, durability and damage bows of different colors.

Let me know if anything interests you and we can get you set up!

d0e076f45001730c12c4e5458c41eb04.jpg

Firecrest

Grandmaster
Want to pay less for your slayers? Then ETC is the place to be! 5k for reptile death, exorcism, elemental ban 6k for bows, Magic a little extra, reponds 8k. Fey and arachnid so low they are basically free. Silver 5k! Brains and jerky with a side of moonglow mead is the best dinner choice! New stone and add on vendors now open! Ship repairs and upgrades are available! Dp runic weapons in Dped weapon vendor! Bow museum and rune library! Come check us out!