Dennoz Died to my beetle

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennozz

Grandmaster
Stoked saying that i died yo a beetle doesnt make u better than me in 7x and mithril i never talked shit of u so stop saying shit i was going to give u head till u fucking start talking trash about 1v1

so-LOW

Grandmaster
Dennoz has potential to become a very good mage on UOF, his only dowfall is he don't have 5 accounts to die on every battle like you :(
Lolol. Sry we dont ally with the entire server like u, we actually have to fight outnumbered... crazy right?

I dont die vs u or dennoz EVER anyway so y dont u speak on you two nerds accomplishments

Lolol. Sry we dont ally with the entire server like u, we actually have to fight outnumbered... crazy right?

I dont die vs u or dennoz EVER anyway so y dont u speak on you two nerds accomplishments

YA BRO!

MjAxMi01MTAyNjc5NWY3MjNkYzNh.png

The pictures are funny, Just your comebacks are par at best. Do you need flube to log on your Message Board Forum Name, so he can fight these battles for your also :p

HO HO HO

+1 Bruno :p

so-LOW

Grandmaster
The pictures are funny, Just your comebacks are par at best. Do you need flube to log on your Message Board Forum Name, so he can fight these battles for your also :p

HO HO HO

+1 Bruno :p
Y would i waste anything good on a mungbat such as urself...

Brunos comebacks: that wasnt funny

Plz teach me

Stoked saying that i died yo a beetle doesnt make u better than me in 7x and mithril i never talked shit of u so stop saying shit i was going to give u head till u fucking start talking trash about 1v1

No dumbass, me killing u on that Nox character repeatedly is what makes me better than u 7x. Are you ******** or just a lil stupid?

They had 14 guilds in the alliance and I guess the tram alliance just recently kicked them for trying to add more lol. There was some mass hugging goin on for sure.

so-LOW

Grandmaster
Lawl, I dunno bud. I still think Dennoz will give you the business.
So dennoz is better than u? Cuz the only time i dont mop the floor w ur spongey ass is when u bore me to death w ur medable platemail, aggy warhammer and ur purely defensive gheal precasted the entire time...

But im down to 1v1 both u if u want

No dumbass, me killing u on that Nox character repeatedly is what makes me better than u 7x. Are you ******** or just a lil stupid?

They had 14 guilds in the alliance and I guess the tram alliance just recently kicked them for trying to add more lol. There was some mass hugging goin on for sure.
So dennoz is better than u? Cuz the only time i dont mop the floor w ur spongey ass is when u bore me to death w ur medable platemail, aggy warhammer and ur purely defensive gheal precasted the entire time...

But im down to 1v1 both u if u want

sure, we can duel. Dennoz might be better than me on a mage. He is getting really good

Status
Not open for further replies.