Dennoz Died to my beetle

Status
Not open for further replies.
We dueled the othernight, u ran, crossed skara fleeing in a boat fast, died on the boat and got statted. Then came back on Kyrite after restocking from getting SMOKED with an explode, MB, FS by me just a short time before. I laughed alot. How anyone is bad enough to let another get that combo off is amazing to me.

so-LOW

Grandmaster
Ill duel u, even though the gayest duels ive had in my entire life r vs u (90% of duelists will agree w me)

Lemy finish this rda

dennozz

Grandmaster
No dumbass, me killing u on that Nox character repeatedly is what makes me better than u 7x. Are you ******** or just a lil stupid?

They had 14 guilds in the alliance and I guess the tram alliance just recently kicked them for trying to add more lol. There was some mass hugging goin on for sure.
Fyi I took the step of broke he alliancr and shrink it even more. Beside that ur a 247 member everyone here know what u guys are... bunch of zergs players without any control that need triple or morr ppl to drop one person. NEVER SEEN 3 OR LESS PKS OF 247. You guys need half guild to kill 2 or 3 ppl. So stop giving me more fame here and do ur owb game :)

Fyi I took the step of broke he alliancr and shrink it even more. Beside that ur a 247 member everyone here know what u guys are... bunch of zergs players without any control that need triple or morr ppl to drop one person. NEVER SEEN 3 OR LESS PKS OF 247. You guys need half guild to kill 2 or 3 ppl. So stop giving me more fame here and do ur owb game :)

I was shitting on you before I joined 247 genius. Really what is wrong with how you type? Are you ********? Cause if you are I'll stop fucking with u.

I have a serious question though. Can anyone tell me why Bruno/Kyrite/Steven is using the Calamity name on forums? Because he isn't Calamity lol. I don't get it.

dennozz

Grandmaster
I was shitting on you before I joined 247 genius. Really what is wrong with how you type? Are you ********? Cause if you are I'll stop fucking with u.
And of course the "ignorant comment" of a 247 lol. You know a large population of UOF are not from USA, or English is not their main language. My main Language is Spanish but I also can talk and communicate with ppl in english very good and talking shit about a person because not knowing ur main language is where u guys fall so deep in ignorance.

so-LOW

Grandmaster
And of course the "ignorant comment" of a 247 lol. You know a large population of UOF are not from USA, or English is not their main language. My main Language is Spanish but I also can talk and communicate with ppl in english very good and talking shit about a person because not knowing ur main language is where u guys fall so deep in ignorance.
Very well* all them burritos r making ur brain turn into refried beans

You're really butthurt by the fact that I play in 247. Truth is, I have been an ignorant asshole way longer than you have lived in a poverty stricken third world country. I also have hot RUNNING water, a nice house, nice clothes. Unlike you who I'm sure wears Adidas Pants with Nike sneakers and a button up underarmor shirt. U cant mix that shit that way dude. Just sayin. How is it washing and drinking out of a creek that people piss and shit in. I'd imagine its pretty nasty.

so-LOW

Grandmaster
You're really butthurt by the fact that I play in 247. Truth is, I have been an ignorant asshole way longer than you have lived in a poverty stricken third world country. I also have hot RUNNING water, a nice house, nice clothes. Unlike you who I'm sure wears Adidas Pants with Nike sneakers and a button up underarmor shirt. U cant mix that shit that way dude. Just sayin. How is it washing and drinking out of a creek that people piss and shit in. I'd imagine its pretty nasty.
LOL

Omg!!! I <3 racism too!! U just went from a -1 to a +1

LOL

Omg!!! I <3 racism too!! U just went from a -1 to a +1

The timeline on all of this is.....

Soon Dennoz will realize like Kyrite has already that my board warrioring abilities are as superior as my pvp abilities,, race, **** size are to theirs. He will stop replying, turn me in to mods to try to get me banned when there aren't any rules about trashtalking on these forums. He will try to kill me in game, (want to kill me irl) fail hard and stop playing and go train a pet for 3 days. Usually how the tram type deal with these kind of things.

Likely just a guess from the OP picture he will train giant beetles to use in PVP cause they are so damn elite now in his mind.

If i didnt know this was a troll id make fun of u for thinkn u were better than decently bad

Someone is taking their UO a bit too serious today. Whats wrong old Azz

you stupid fuck

Puerto Rican workers are covered by the U.S. Federal Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) are subject only to the Federal minimum wage ($7.25) and all applicable regulations. Workers not covered by the FLSA will be subject to a minimum wage that is at least 70 percent of the Federal minimum wage or the applicable mandatory decree rate, whichever is higher. Labor costs are below the mainland average, but are higher than in other areas of the Caribbean Basin.

The Puerto Rico tax system is based on self-assessment. Taxes are paid to the state. In addition, a premium is paid to the Social Security. Individual taxpayers are required to file an annual income tax return when minimum-income thresholds are met. They report taxable income and deductions, compare their final tax liability to any income tax withheld or estimated tax paid, and determine any balance due or overpayment of tax due from the Treasury.

He collects the same welfare check as your mother sir :(

Status
Not open for further replies.