Dexxer slayer Weapons

DocOp

Adept
Hello everyone.

I'm in the process of developing a vendor that is the most crucial of slayer vendors. I intend to offer a variety of weapons for three weapon style proficiencies. I'll have fencing, macing and swordsmanship. As of now, I was thinking of making: kryss' and short spears; war axe and war hammer, katanas and double axes. Now that I laid the necessary information...
Are those usually the go to weapons for the appropriate skills? Should I make other weapons instead? Or is that suitable for a well rounded variety? Maybe this belongs in a different section, I thought it'd be good here. Shouldn't be long now until I'm in full swing. I'll be at fattsons two screens from yew bank. Ask for 'Big Nose Kate'

Young Star

Grandmaster
I hardly ever see PvM with a Hally unless it was a newbie or a power+ slayer. Kats and double axes cover most swordsman. Fencers I am not sure which is preferred for speed weapon kryss or war fork

Zoobler

Grandmaster
I agree, I rare used a hally when I had lumber. Too slow for Pvm. I think the double axe and kat should cover your swords base

I was thinking of making: kryss' and short spears; war axe and war hammer, katanas and double axes'

You were thinking correct.

katana for swords people
double axe for axe people
kryss for fencing people
short spear for 2hand fencing people
war axe for macing people
war hammer for 2hand macing people

These are the most popular setups, not everyone uses this but usually you don't cater to outliers, you go with what is popular.

I hardly ever see PvM with a Hally unless it was a newbie

Same

DocOp

Adept
Thank you all for you helpful responses. I have a pretty big inventory I need to drop on that vendor and am looking to do that over the next few hours. Come check it out if this sort of thing suits your needs. I will also be making runics when I can but will be keeping it almost exclusively to double axes.

Fattson

Grandmaster
I see quite a few of the experienced guys using a haly as their first hit and then they switch out to kat.

Fattson

Grandmaster
Come visit Fattson's vendor house to check out this fine gentleman's selection!

Just a couple of screens from yew back, one screen down from silly santa's shop.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
Figured you were busy counting your money now that your neighbor seems to have burnt out. That was quick, btw.
Nah...remodeled both shops, invested time into a few projects, actually played the game. Just chillin and waiting on the inevitable while I slowly start slayerville back up :)
Slayer craft is a job and a half. Not ment for the faint of heart.....

Wizx13

Grandmaster
Also to be constructive in this thread...

Mace
War ax

Kryss
Short spear

Katana
Dbl ax
Haly

Bow
Heavy xbow

These are all my meta customers main requests I fill.

DocOp

Adept
Thanks for the input everyone. I do have a starter set established. I went with just two for each skill. The ones I had originally intended and posted originally on this thred. Might bail on war hammers though. Lots of decent ones just chillin and I don't think I over priced them.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
Thanks for the input everyone. I do have a starter set established. I went with just two for each skill. The ones I had originally intended and posted originally on this thred. Might bail on war hammers though. Lots of decent ones just chillin and I don't think I over priced them.
Need a rune to your shop to add to my book at slayerville.

DocOp

Adept
A rune might be good. That's the beauty of yew though. Even when I was a complete nub, I managed to get to yew early on. Nub of course, being the level of gamer experience that comes before the level I currently reside, newb. One day I'll be noob, and maybe after many hours I can rise to the title of just plain sucking at this game.