DIGEM'S PIXEL PARTY CONTEST!!!! OVER 1 MILL IN PRIZES!!

Dig'em

Grandmaster
LADIES AND GENTS, OUR 3 TOP FINALIST ARE ASSHAT, BROMISTA, AND SWAYZE!!! Thanks to all who posted and participated, hope everyone enjoyed being a UO fashion critique lolol if you'd like to see this event again soon, or have any suggestions or comments feel free to drop em in the thread here. so, the winners, you wanna know? here we go.

In third place, ruling you over with his simplistic mysterious approach, peering at you from behind dem sexy glasses, BROMISTA :)

In second, sporting the head of a slain fallon bear, with his many, yet colorful approach and wooing us all the way with his roundhouse kicks, SWAYZE :)

In 1st, My personal Favorite and YOURS TOO, an awe inspiring blend of minty green and black leaves our jaws on the floor, you decided, and so have I, ULTIMAONLINE FOREVER'S SEXIEST PLAYA, ASSHAT :)

PMs are being sent to claim yo prizes!!!

AssHat

Grandmaster
Amazing!!! Thank you everyone who voted for all the participants!!! with out votes this never would have happened!!! Thank you Dig'em for a Peoples event :) !!! Hopefully more to come!!!!!

Working on my Next Outfit!! Hope everyone is too!!!

Bromista

Grandmaster
Did someone say....mysterious?

image.jpg

LOLLOLLOL

Master
The UO world will decide who is sexiest in the next pixel party :)

we should all put our IRL paperdolls and hire the sexiest uo person.

that envolves making custom wearables IRL, such as tribal mask, orc mask, deer mask.

we also could make sandals

man, so much fun involved

you dont even understand

Bromista

Grandmaster
we should all put our IRL paperdolls and hire the sexiest uo person.

that envolves making custom wearables IRL, such as tribal mask, orc mask, deer mask.

we also could make sandals

man, so much fun involved

you dont even understand
You have probably already done all of those things which gives you an unfair advantage.

TraJik

Grandmaster
This reminds me of an old guild called the BOB guild, everyone was named Bob, was bald, and wore pink. You had to have fencing, hiding, and stealing too! LOL!

Your not talking about the BOB guild from Baja are you? Which later evolved into the Wrap guild? Plastic Wrap, weiner wrap, etc?