Discounted PS

Mathias

Adept
He replied to me last night once, just to deny my initial 200k offer without any counter offer. Some people want to squeeze every extra gp they can outta stuff. He'll sell it for 300k, eventually a sucker will walk by.

I'm just trying to figure out how these power scrolls are "discounted" to basically top market price for most.

Mathias

Adept
all fishing 110 sold
Sure they'll sell randomly at 300k, but not at a discount. Thats pretty much the entire thing bugging me about this thread, you say they're discounted tho you list them at top market value, and refuse to negotiate with anyone. It just looks lame.

Mute point for me now, next time rethink your thread title.

Sure they'll sell randomly at 300k, but not at a discount. Thats pretty much the entire thing bugging me about this thread, you say they're discounted tho you list them at top market value, and refuse to negotiate with anyone. It just looks lame.

Mute point for me now, next time rethink your thread title.

i have never heard 'discount' is based on other seller's price or buyer's mind
i can tell you some PS is dicounted 100k of the last one i sold

Mathias

Adept
Lawl then you go and say something like that, basically saying and confirming that the use of the word discount is a shameless attempt to fool the ignorant since it has no actual meaning to anyone about anything.

Age old scam for big retailers. Hike the price up now, put it "on sale" for the regular price next week. I pity the fool that buys from you with all the other PS sellers around every corner. I'd not doubt you simply pulled the 110 fishing when you saw our feedback, as the timing was pretty convenient.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Wait what? Since when is August an early start to the server? It sprang up in January...
Placed my first castle in early December, placed my second Jan 5th this year or something. Not sure arriving 8 months after inception is an early start?! But I guess...
Yes, I'm showing my true self hahaha.
Buddy, you really are comical beyond belief. Either you're an idiot, or you're trying to troll. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume the latter. Fairly sure no one can quite be as delusional as yourself.
Well I guess that was my fault for assuming you got an early start because were it not for your mention of two castles in every other post you make I wouldn't know who you are. Figured you placed 'em yourself early and fell into obscurity.

And yeah, you still mad. Whining about my post count proves that considering you got a late start and have half my post count. I'd do the math but I'm sure you can see how foolish that makes you look so I won't rub salt in the wound.

Get over yourself. Coming from Bromista that's gotta sting.

Last edited by a moderator: