Dragon egg give away contest for new players of UOF- compliments from the mighty $ guild .

Jibb20

Adept
I deserve the egg because you guys have apprently taken a bunch of them from me, as well as other high end items.

I think you guys lie about what you get, and play unfair by multi clienting.

Do I win?

I really hope so! what hue is it? one of the less desirable ones?
Not trolling huh?

Young Star

Grandmaster
What color egg are you giving away? Despite my feelings about $, I hope this give away ends up happening for a new player.

How old do you consider a player still being new? Have you established an age cut off?

Jibb20

Adept
What color egg are you giving away? Despite my feelings about $, I hope this give away ends up happening for a new player.

How old do you consider a player still being new? Have you established an age cut off?
Was wondering that myself. I've been here less then 3 months. So i might've been around too long now.. Dang it

Guwap

Grandmaster
1) why do you deserve the dragon more than anyone else .

The egg would look nice with my RDA statue collection.

2) whats your impression about $ guild on UOF .

After playing with and against them, the REAL $ Guild members (aka the guys who play Albion/Rust now... Tonycakes, Earl, Famara, etc.) are cool guys and fun to play with.

The COUNTERFEIT $ Guild members (aka Bobby's followers) are pretty scummy dudes. Some are scammers, some are cheaters, some are e-stalkers. Some are all 3!

AssHat

Grandmaster
i want to add it to my long list of other great meta's and then sell it for $$$$

cant hate, they gettin it.

Insane

Apprentice

For give it to my guildie, for startin his first meta pet and make our guild more powerful for champ/rda/boss.

3 words. Quality beat quantity.

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
i dont, dont deserver anything you dont work for

so far $ has rezed me the one time you killed me, so youre 1 for 1 being nice.

Guwap

Grandmaster
Maybe it's the whole give the guy a fish or teacha guy to fish type of thing.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach him how to fish and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

-Ron Swanson

mulokko

Neophyte

I am leveling a tamer now, and after many boring hours it would be sweet to hatch a meta pet right away, instead of grinding to get the gold to buy one.

In the month or so i have been playing, i havent really noticed the $ guild

parsnip

Grandmaster
1) A server restart deleted my dragon boat. I am due some better fortune from the dragon gods.

2) $ are an interesting guild to observe. Several of the members clearly know the game mechanics well and are very dedicated to "winning" this ancient wizard battle. Occasionally they will go to extremes to "win", either by taking advantage of flawed game mechanics or by taking their griefing too far, be it on IRC, in game or on the forums. If do you wrong in their eyes, they hold a grudge for a long time and will go out of their way to make your experience on the server much tougher. The members are very calculating in their actions and seem to get a peculiar sense of satisfaction from seeing the tears flow from the eyes of their fellow UOFers. Credibly, from what I have seen, they appear to rarely resort to personal attacks and instead keep their battles, verbal and wizardly, to the game. They contribute a lot to the PvM / PvP action on the server and their competitiveness brings out the best and worst in other guilds and UOFers. I could go on with the analysis but I don't think anyone is still reading this.

piingui

Master
because we used to roll together 2 years ago =D

no clue the status of cash, used to play alot with famara when me and mates had the mormon squad running!

Jager

Grandmaster
1. I've needed something to push me to make my first tamer.

2. I've interacted with $ a few times in the field and in all honesty I've had no issues. I respect them and they respect me.

May not be new but I'm still a noob.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk